Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at Apex Futuristics, we believe in providing the best in genetic modifications.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The sky is scattered with a few clouds. A chance of thunderstorms with no rain.
There was a large accident with three trams today. Apex released this statement. "A simple test gone wrong, we were experimenting with a new model of tram today at increased speeds. Unfortunately, the timing was off when the three came to the same intersection. Luckily, no one was injured as all these tests are unmanned and made from a remote control. Please be patient as the trams are running slower than usual. Thank you."

Club Skyye

Go down 
+3
I.K.K.I.
Jonas Eli
Heaven Kogo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Heaven Kogo

Heaven Kogo

Character sheet
Name: Heaven Kogo

Club Skyye - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Club Skyye - Page 3 SLSCFunctionFloor-original-1
Club Skkye is an inviting dance club under the ownership of Ms.Heaven Kogo. The color scheme is Black with sky blue accents. It's hours are between evening and dawn and never changes. This night club has a lot of regulars but is never really full. There is plenty of space to stay within a group and not get lost but also close enough to mingle with strangers. The bar has a wide variety of drinks to serve and there is also a menu to order from when sitting in the dining room.
The dining room has a few booths and plenty of tables and is dimly lit. The Dance floor has some chairs lined up against the walls and is lit by strobe lights and black lights. The restrooms are very clean usually and are stocked with perfume, cologne and mouthwash, along with soap and other necessities.

The music changes depending on certain nights of the week but is usually techno/ trance style.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet
Name: Ichijin Kuuchuu Kyuuten Igyou

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:58 pm

"Where are we going? I mean where are we going?"

Sancer giggled at the other three as she turned away. The group began to move in the apartments direction. "We're heading to Pinky and Noise Tank's apartment. Oh, and you never did tell us your name." She smiled knowingly as she lead them to the place. Pinky and Noise Tank followed while she glared at him and he laughed nervously at the situation.

Skip Beat followed the group from afar, he watched Ichijin go off with some big guy toward the slums. He wondered what business his leader had there with such a dangerous looking man.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell

Maxwell

Character sheet
Name: maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:44 pm

I.K.K.I. wrote:
"Where are we going? I mean where are we going?"

Sancer giggled at the other three as she turned away. The group began to move in the apartments direction. "We're heading to Pinky and Noise Tank's apartment. Oh, and you never did tell us your name." She smiled knowingly as she lead them to the place. Pinky and Noise Tank followed while she glared at him and he laughed nervously at the situation.

Skip Beat followed the group from afar, he watched Ichijin go off with some big guy toward the slums. He wondered what business his leader had there with such a dangerous looking man.

as sancer was pulling him along he replied "my name is Maxwell!" blushing as she was pulling him.

still not knowing how to skated throughout this trip Maxwell tried his best trying to keep up holding onto her hand. the two of them just simply talking back and forth the two seemed to get along well.
they asked questions to each other like whats there favorite color
just before reaching the apartment Maxwell realized what he was doing and where he was (normally would freak out and start to leave) but Maxwell did not want to. he was smiling and having fun! like a kid should be
Back to top Go down
http://riokusanosuke.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Skyye
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apex Futuristics :: Roleplay :: Atlantis Square :: Poseidon's Palace-
Jump to: