Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at Apex Futuristics, we believe in providing the best in genetic modifications.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The sky is scattered with a few clouds. A chance of thunderstorms with no rain.
There was a large accident with three trams today. Apex released this statement. "A simple test gone wrong, we were experimenting with a new model of tram today at increased speeds. Unfortunately, the timing was off when the three came to the same intersection. Luckily, no one was injured as all these tests are unmanned and made from a remote control. Please be patient as the trams are running slower than usual. Thank you."

Club Skyye

Go down 
+3
I.K.K.I.
Jonas Eli
Heaven Kogo
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Heaven Kogo

Heaven Kogo

Character sheet
Name: Heaven Kogo

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:42 am

Club Skyye SLSCFunctionFloor-original-1
Club Skkye is an inviting dance club under the ownership of Ms.Heaven Kogo. The color scheme is Black with sky blue accents. It's hours are between evening and dawn and never changes. This night club has a lot of regulars but is never really full. There is plenty of space to stay within a group and not get lost but also close enough to mingle with strangers. The bar has a wide variety of drinks to serve and there is also a menu to order from when sitting in the dining room.
The dining room has a few booths and plenty of tables and is dimly lit. The Dance floor has some chairs lined up against the walls and is lit by strobe lights and black lights. The restrooms are very clean usually and are stocked with perfume, cologne and mouthwash, along with soap and other necessities.

The music changes depending on certain nights of the week but is usually techno/ trance style.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Kogo

Heaven Kogo

Character sheet

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:08 am

Heaven entered the club and made her way across the dance floor. Everything looked neat and clean and ready for another night of partying. She entered the foyer and then her office where she then sat in her office chair. She turned around and looked at her computer screen and moved the mouse so the screen saver would go away. She clicked on an icon and then another until she had 5 widows open all at once. She then turned on a program and watched her computer screen flash bright colors and blink. She stared at it wide eyed and then smacked it once or twice. When she looked at it again the screen was all blue with small white words across it.
She yelled incoherently and the pushed herself back in the chair and stood up.

" Damn I need a new computer. That thing is so outdated."

Last edited by Heaven Kogo on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet
Name: Jonas Elijah Whitefield

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:06 am

Jonas made his way to the club's front door. Noticing two huge men, both with glaring stares and one with a gigantic cybernetic arm, he knew he wasnt getting in that way. He made his way to the back door and kept his head down as he waited. A van rolled up carrying something Jonas could only guess was a lot of alcohol. Jonas slipped by on the side walking quickly and ducking into the service entrance. He was now backstage near the kitchen as his lips pierced thinking to himself. You arent in yet. He walked out of the double doors leading into the kitchen from the dance floor. He beelined it for the stage curtains as an even larger man than the two before grabbed him and picked him up with his legs still walking. "What are you doing?" He said seriously to Jonas as Jonas smiled up at him.

"Im with the band." He said really hoping the man would buy it. The man sat their silent for a minute staring at him. His face smirked as he pulled Jonas towards the exit. "Aww come on man!" Jonas yelled at the mammoth bouncer. Just then, an actual member of the band walked in front of the bouncer with a distraught look on his face. He looked up to see Jonas with a guitar case and being dangled at least a foot in the air and glee hit his face.

"Can you play?" Shee said without moving out of the bouncer's way. The bouncer grunted as if he were an animal and Jonas barked out to save his ass.

"Every day." He said with a helpless shiteating grin on his face. The band member thought for a minute and then snapped at the bouncer.

"He's in the band." She said glad she found someone. The bouncer dropped Jonas as he landed on all fours making sure his guitar was still safely perched on his back. He took a deep breath glad he didnt just get his ass handed to him by that man. He stood up as the woman walked swiftly to the stage. "You owe me." She said without looking at him.

"Why'd you do that anyway?" He said as he tossled the hair on the back of his head freely. The woman stopped and turned around.

"I wouldnt have saved your ass if I didnt need you." Shee said with that same smirk on her face. "Im Brody the drummer. You'll meet everyone else later. We need to practice our songs now. Our guitarist hit too many needles, he's laid out for a while. You're his replacement, assuming your good. Otherwise Im handing you back to that man." She said pointing back to the bouncer standing at the exit door glaring at Jonas. Jonas smiled.

"I dont really have a choice then do I?" He said as the drummer shook her head. They laughed as they made their way backstage where everyone was waiting. "Alright lets do this." Jonas said getting out his guitar and stretching his neck. "By the way, what's your name?" He said not looking at anyone.

"SupermanShark." Brody said. "Now enough talking, we have some practicing to do." Jonas nodded as he began to play, each band member picking up on him.

Last edited by Jonas Eli on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heaven Kogo

Heaven Kogo

Character sheet

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:05 am

Heaven picked up her headset and stuck it in her left ear. She clapped her hands together as she said "Its time boys." The smile on her face quickly turned into a frown as one of her men replied back to her.

"Which one?.....Shithead, don't listen to these useless bands! They're lucky I even let them play once in a while! You know that punk could be a fucking spy" She growled into the headset. "I'll take care of this myself. You keep your big macho ass on that door and don't let anyone in till I say" She yelled then left the office making her way to the back stage.

"Alright fuckheads which one of you is the little punk that sneaked in?" She screamed as she rampaged through backstage towards the band. She looked at the band trying to identify each of their faces.
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet
Name: Ichijin Kuuchuu Kyuuten Igyou

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:57 am

Pinky sat at the bar with her usual alcoholic drink in her hand, pink panties and hearts. Basically pink lemonade, vodka, whip cream, and with ice. Even though whip cream was blended into the drink, she likes to have extra on top of it. She eyed her drink with glee when she first got it but from a third person view she looked like she was glaring at her drink. She pretty much always looked angry. At this moment though, she was pretty happy. She got to see the guy she's in love with and now she's hanging out with some of her friends. 3D and Rex were out on the dance floor while Noise Tank was sitting next to her at the bar. He sat without his helmet showing off his true face to everyone. He was actually thee oldest amongst the group but he's been roller skating since he was little. He's probably got the most experience amongst the group as well when it comes to roller skating.

Noise Tank turned to Pinky and said, "That drink again? In my opinion, that's just a disgrace to all alcoholic drinks in general. Alcohol should be mixed with alcohol. Besides, aren't you on a diet?" Pinky just snarled while glaring at him hard as she said, "Don't judge me!" Quickly turning back to her drink, she took a gulp of her drink with the cream still on top. She whipped the cream off her nose and lips and sighed in pure bliss. But she still looked angry and her sigh was more of a grunt. Noise Tank just snickered as he drank his saké straight from a bottle he bought.

3D was hardcore dancing in the crowd to all the techno music. He was having the time of his life because today was a fun day. Although, to him, everyday is a fun day. That's why he always has a toothy grin on his face. He grinned even bigger when a smoking hot girl started to dance with him. Probably because my moves are sooo smooth. He chuckled a little as he began to put his moves on the girl. It seemed that the girl was really digging him and his moves. Maybe I'll go home with you tonight. Heh heh heh heh heh. He began to get a little more serious as his moves caused the girl to practically melt into his movements. This is so GG! At the corner of his eye, he saw Rex jamming the way he usually does. Rex gave him a thumbs up which only caused 3D to grin even more. Turning back to the girl, whispered into her ear, "I can tell you want sex the way you flex it, throw that ass at me make me want catch it." The girl smiled as she moaned back a little into his ear when she felt his lips touch her ear.

Rex was just moving along with the music like always. He didn't care if looked stupid or anybody would judge him, he just liked dancing a lot. Almost loved, but he loved roller skating more. He stopped dancing as soon as he saw a big circle forming. Two guys remained in the middle and they began to break dance one after another. A battle! He immediately looked for anybody who was taking bets, which he found quickly. He decided to bet sixty bucks on the new guy. The other guy was a usual to this place and was one of the better dancers of this place. His gut feeling told him the new guy got something special enough to win. "Wha's good noobie!? I kno mad skillz when I sees it, show em up playa!" Rex continued to cheer on the new guy, hoping his money was worth it.

Last edited by I.K.K.I. on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Jonas sighed as he turned to face the girl. His mind flurried with ideas. Do I lie or tell the truth? Just then, Brody the drummer of SupermanShark, piped up from behind the drum set. "We called him in, Evan isnt feeling good. We needed a replacement. He's just an idiot who doesnt know how to use the front door!" She said yelling at him. Jonas scratched the back of his head and smiled wickedly at the woman. Nel, the singer, sighed as she barked out an order to the rest of the band. "Can we please get back to practicing? We go on soon and Id hate to dissapoint our employer over here." She said pointing at the club owner breathing down their necks. Roe kept his headphones on as his carefree attitude shone through. "Whatev." He said as he adjusted his table a bit. Jonas looked over at the owner once more. "Anything else you need from us?" He said with his same wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Kogo

Heaven Kogo

Character sheet

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:15 am

Heaven firmly placed her hands on her hips. She wrinkled her nose at Brody then turned to look at Jonas. After giving it a moment of thought and then hearing Nel speak up, Heaven sighed and shook her head.

" Alright Brody, but it's just because you're so damn cute." She said flashing a smile at her. " Do not disappoint me or your asses will be out of here" She turned around to exit the backstage but looked back one more time at Jonas.

"And next time tell me before you let some street punk join your band. Do not ruin this club's image!!!" She yelled then exited.

Instead of going back to her office, Heaven decided to roam around the club and make sure everything was going all right. She entered the kitchen where her staff was slacking as usual. She ended up firing one of them on the spot without caring. Then she walked to the bar and made her self a strawberry Mojito. She sighed with pure pleasure as she sipped her drink.
Back to top Go down
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:57 am

Jonas cracked a grin as he watched the owner walking away as he was obviously checking her out. Brody shouted out across the room. "HEY LOVER BOY!" She yelled getting his attention. He turned around and looked at her smiling.

"Sorry the shear amount of hot women Im surrounded by is too much." He started chuckling again. "I mean Ive never seen a band like you guys before. I would remember something like that." Nel sighed as Angie giggled a little bit. Roe kept his headphones on listening to his music. Brody sighed. "Look we only have a few minutes bef..." The stagehand interupted them as he held up his hands signalling they had 15 minutes. Brody outraged. "Godammit. Alright get everything hooked up guys...and you. You better not screw this up!" Jonas felt himself get a little cocky. Dont worry Eli. She'll eat her words soon enough. He walked out on stage and set up his guitar where it was supposed to go. He turned around and help set the stage quickly and ran off just as the curtains opened. The dance floor silenced as everyone slowly filed to the front to see who was coming on. Just then a huge neon sign at the back of the stage flashed on and the band members came out in a huge group. Just as Jonas began walking out, Nel held him back with her arm. She counted to five and let go as he walked out alone. Everyone got quiet as she smirked and walked out shortly behind him. Everyone began cheering and yelling wildly. The lights came down low as fog began to fill the room. Jonas slinked over and grabbed his guitar throwing it over himself. Brody counted them in as she clicked her drumsticks together. He began to play the guitar chords and she kept the beat behind him. A light came down on Nel as she began to sing. Just as it hit the chorus lights began to flash and pan across the room as the crowd went crazy jamming out and jumping up and down. Nel shook her sexy body around teasing the crowd and making sure to meet each person's eyes. Jonas and Angie jammed out next to each other at one point going back to back and leaning down. Brody jammed out going crazy on the drums and Roe kept his nonchalant attitude adjusting sounds and such as he saw fit.

Back to top Go down
Heaven Kogo

Heaven Kogo

Character sheet

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:09 am

Heaven walked around with her drink to the dance floor area where she leaned up against a wall in the back. The change from techno to a live band changed the atmosphere of her club to something she didn't like but the crowd seemed to like it enough. She noticed a few people who looked completely out of place in the group. People that looked like they would rather have the techno music back on.
She thought to herself quietly as she stared up at the band.

Jonas seemed to fit in perfectly. He looked better and his sound was better than Evan's ever was. She began to wonder why the group even kept that druggie of a guitarist around anyway.

She smiled and tapped her foot while she sipped her Mojito. Maybe she would add a little bonus to their check for upping their group for the better. Or maybe she would subtract some from their base pay for causing trouble with her men. She giggled quietly to herself and continued to watch.
Back to top Go down
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:14 pm

The song finished up and the crowd started cheering as the band members smiled. Jonas smiled knowing the next song coming up. He started in with the guitar riff and the band members followed. Nel started singing a female version of the lyrics as the band still jammed out giving every ounce of energy they had. Once it hit the solo, Jonas let it go and just went crazy as the crowd followed. During the solo, Nel looked back at Brody and smiled assuredly as Brody gave a surprised look at Nel actually accepting someone. The song kept going and they went back to the song giving more and more of their energy every second until it reached the end.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet
Name: Ophelia

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:48 am

Ophelia walked up to one of the bouncers and pulled a fifty from her pocket, "Its yours if you let me in." She smiled a very charming, yet almost impish smile. She let her coat fall off on shoulder revealing her alabaster neckline, smooth and sweet. The guy starred for a moment, then he snatched the fifty and looked the other way. Ophelia smiled Not bad for 29! I still got it. She stepped into the club and her ears were assaulted by the live music and the crowd screaming for more.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Kogo

Heaven Kogo

Character sheet

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:15 am

Heaven walked back to the bar when she finished her drink. She swayed her hips and moved her head from side to side as she made her way. She handed her glass to the bartender, who smiled at her and bowed. Heaven turned around to return to her office but caught a glimpse of a beautiful woman entering her club.

A small smile crept up Heaven's face as she made her way to the woman.

"Hello" She said approaching her. "Welcome to my hell."
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Ophelia looked at the woman and then back out to the club, "If this is you're hell, I'd hate to see you're heaven." She pulled her coat back over her shoulder and smiled at the woman, "I'm assuming you own this...fine establishment." She was doing her best to bite her tongue, she just spent 50 bucks getting in, no need to waste it. "I haven't been to a club in....ever." She laughed a bit but it slowly faded as she noticed how stupid it sounded.
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Pinky and Noise Tank continue to enjoy their drinks as a band appeared on the stage. Their first opinion was, they look interesting and just like any other female rock band. Pinky then looked at Noise Tank saying, "Hey old man, I think we should dance." She then walked out into the dance floor. Noise Tank just smirked as he got off his seat, leaving his bottle behind. Instead of his usual robotic top, he was wearing a loose long sleeve shirt. He just jumped into the dance floor and made his way to where Pinky was heading to.

3D was having a great time, till the music stopped and a bunch of girls took the stage. One dude too but it really didn't matter. The girl he was dancing with began to get clingy all of a sudden as she started to hug his arm. At first, he felt a little annoyed but then he felt her cleavage hug his arm and his hand so close to between her legs. He'd just grinned at the girl as she led him to the front of the stage but to the far right. Then they started to make out and feel each other up. Nobody notices and 3D knows he's about to score when he felt her hand go down his pants. Half way through the band's song, he was already plowing her from behind.

Rex just smiled big as he took his winnings from the bet collector. He made some good pocket money tonight and all thanks to the new kid. He found his way to Pink and Noise Tank and joined them in the dancing. The three of them were having the time of their life even though the music isn't something their used to. It was just the energy and aura the band gave off.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:05 pm

"Well....it was nice talkin' to ya," Ophelia said politely and slowly walked towards the bar. She sat at the bar and the bartender asked what she'd have. "Give me a Jack and coke, please, on the rocks." The man nodded and went to get her drink. She turned and watched all the gyrating happening on the dance floor. The bartender came back with her drink and she took it thankfully. Ophelia sipped at her drink and watched her neighbor rock out on the stage.
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:12 pm

Pink would smile if she wanted to but she didn't want to, but she was happy anyway. So far, the night was great and she was hanging out with her friends. She decided to take a small break and made her way back to the bar. Making her way through the club, she half danced through because she just couldn't help it. This band it pretty bomb. When she finally made it back to the bar, she took a seat next to some random girl. While ordering a bottle of water, she noticed the girl had an interest in the band. It was then when Pinky glanced at the band while saying, "Not bad, they're rocking pretty hard." She smirked, or atleast she tried to but it just turned into a scowl. She smirked at the random girl(Ophelia) and said, "The name's Pinky, you come here often?"

Noise Tank and Rex were towering over a lot of people on the dance floor. Even if they stood out height wise, they still jammed hardcore. When Pinky left, the left over guys just moved on to random girls but they still stick close to each other. The two continued to party while 3D continuing to have hot sex with cloths still on. Lucky for him, the girl was wearing a skirt instead of jeans. The girl was moaning loud as he kept in slamming her from behind. He flipped her over and moved in even deeper as she hugged unto his body.
Back to top Go down
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:11 pm

The band winded down as a few members began to drink some water. Nel walked to the edge of the stage and started talking to the crowd. "How ya'll doing tonight?" The crowd began to cheer and shout as Nel cracked a smile. "Thats good. Everyone getting good n drunk?" She said yelling it out. Everybody yelled and screamed even louder. Nel smiled seductively at the crowd. "Good cuz Im going home with someone tonight!" She said riling the crowd up even more. Everyone began screaming and point at themselves or friends of theres, men and women alike. Nel started giggling at the sheer excitement of the crowd. They died down as they played a few more songs. Every song played and executed perfectly like the last one. Everyone seemed to be having the time of their life.

They hit the last song of their set as the crowd went wild. Nel winked and blew a kiss at the crowd as they ended. Everyone began chanting in unison. "ONE MORE SONG, ONE MORE SONG!" over and over again as they laughed and smiled. The band came back to where Roe was and huddled in a circle.
"What do we play? We've played everything we know." Nel said. Brody smiled as she looked up at Jonas.
"Got any ideas, new kid?" She said to him both testingly and sensuously. Everyone in the band looked up to him in anticipation waiting for what he was gonna do. Jonas thought for a few seconds as a lighting bolt seemed to pass through him as his eyes even sparked a little.
"Follow my lead and watch me for the changes." He said as he reached up to Roe's turntables and flipped something on. A low beat came in over the crowd as everyone rushed back to their instruments. Jonas came in with his guitar and smiled as the guitar part showed up in the song. Nel smiled as she recognized the song but before she could chime in with her part, Jonas had a mic in front of him and began to rap. The song kept going as Nel just smiled. Brody saw her smile and saw Jonas completely take her spot as she kept drumming. Brody winked at Nel as Nel just shrugged and smiled. The chorus came up as Nel screamed in her part. Jonas just smiled as the song kept playing. This is gonna be a good night.He thought to himself as the song kept playing.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:07 pm

Ophelia nodded her head the the beat, motioning to the bartender for another drink. He brought her the drink and she placed a twenty on the counter for her previous drink. She rose from the stool and made her way to the front door. Downing her drink she stepped through the door tossing the glass to the guard, "Thanks, Tonto." She pulled out a carton of cigs and lit one up. She stood outside the club for a few just enjoying the night air.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell

Maxwell

Character sheet
Name: maxwell

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:02 am

A tall man walks into the bar. A much older man, around 50 to 60 years old with a half and half beard (grey and white) with short shaggy grey (Cean Connery) hair now heading toward the bar and with a strong accent and a deep tone of voice say's
"I would like a milkshake, shaken not stirred!"
he then takes a gander around as the bartender looks at him funny but does as he's say's and makes his milk shack as he hands him the milk shake
"... will that be all for you?"
the man then turns to him and raises his eye brow then say's
"that will be all for now my good sir!"
as he takes a gander around the bar looking for something
Back to top Go down
http://riokusanosuke.deviantart.com/
Maxwell

Maxwell

Character sheet

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:52 am

I.K.K.I. wrote:
Pink would smile if she wanted to but she didn't want to, but she was happy anyway. So far, the night was great and she was hanging out with her friends. She decided to take a small break and made her way back to the bar. Making her way through the club, she half danced through because she just couldn't help it. This band it pretty bomb. When she finally made it back to the bar, she took a seat next to some random girl. While ordering a bottle of water, she noticed the girl had an interest in the band. It was then when Pinky glanced at the band while saying, "Not bad, they're rocking pretty hard." She smirked, or atleast she tried to but it just turned into a scowl. She smirked at the random girl(Ophelia) and said, "The name's Pinky, you come here often?"

Noise Tank and Rex were towering over a lot of people on the dance floor. Even if they stood out height wise, they still jammed hardcore. When Pinky left, the left over guys just moved on to random girls but they still stick close to each other. The two continued to party while 3D continuing to have hot sex with cloths still on. Lucky for him, the girl was wearing a skirt instead of jeans. The girl was moaning loud as he kept in slamming her from behind. He flipped her over and moved in even deeper as she hugged unto his body.

the older men smirks and chuckles as he finally found what he was looking for as he took a glance at the biggest man he could find (rex) as he made his way to the rest room.
while in the rest room maxwell quickly changed his look while laughing very hard
"ha hah ha hah!"
finally waxwell changed his look he glazes at the mirror to check on his look. maxwell see's ken from street fighter

Club Skyye Kenprof
maxwell through excitment blurs out
"oh god been waiting to do this for awhile now!"
maxwell steps outside of the rest room and walks up behind rex and taps him on the shoulder
"excuse me"
he say's in
kens voice getting rex to turn around and quickly maxwell put his arm down but way back and screams
"SOR"
maxwell bring his arm all the way through hitting rex in the stomach and using that same momentum brings his other arm back and hit's rex again in the stomach. finally maxwell bring his right arm back for one more final blow he tenses up his arm flexing as he called out.
"UKEN!!!"
with so much power maxwell follows through with an upper cut to rex's chin hitting high up into the air as maxwell swings around in the air from the sheer power of that blow. finally maxwell hit's the ground on his feet.
"I like that game"
as maxwell says in a childish voice
but soon after rex body hits the floor behind him, maxwell looks at him then finally books it towards the front door a guard try's to stop him but without even skipping a beat maxwell dck under the guard and follows through with a upper cut as maxwell yells out
"SOR YOUKEN!"
then e books it towards the door without even skipping a beat.

Last edited by maxwell on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add picture)
Back to top Go down
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:18 pm

The band smiled as they made their way off stage. The band stood to the side of the stage smiling and laughing. Brody chimed in first. "You did good, kid." Jonas just smiled and nodded as Angie jumped up and down grabbing onto Jonas.

"Are you kidding, Brody? That was amazing!" She exclaimed. Roe looked at the kid and simply smiled showing his approval. Jonas truly seemed to be happy as the band made their way into the crowd to see their fans and hang out with the crowd. Nel hung around backstage as Jonas went and grabbed his guitar. Everyone began cheering and screaming as he looked over the crowd seeing even Brody and Angie out there smiling up at him. He waved and tried to hide his big goofy grin as he made his way off stage. Putting away his guitar, Nel walked up behind him and grabbed him swiftly turning him around and landing a very long and passionate kiss right on him. Jonas blushed a little and then went back to his guitar. Nel leaned down and reached one hand down his shirt and the other down his pants obviously feeling him up. Jonas jumped a bit as he turned around once more.

"I said I was going home with somebody tonight." Nel whispered seductively into his ear. Jonas grinned mischeviously as he moved away from her.

"Good thing Im not just somebody then huh?" Jonas winked at her as he grabbed his guitar and began to walk off-stage to the crowd. Nel, standing confused and disappointed, shouted back at him.

"Wait, what?!?" She exclaimed, now somewhat pissed off. Jonas shrugged but kept walking. Right before hitting the crowd, Nel walked up behind him and slipped her number right in his back pocket. "If you change your mind or if your ever looking for a gig, you call me." She said trying to woo him once more. He reached back and grabbed the number.

"Ill keep that in mind." He said as he walked forward into the crowd being surrounded by a dozen adoring fans wanting to talk to him and get to know him. Nel turned around and walked backstage where she found a small mirror fixing her hair and shirt.

"That kid sure is something." She said trying to laugh off her disappointment before joining the crowd to find her next victim for the night.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell

Maxwell

Character sheet

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Ophelia wrote:
Ophelia nodded her head the the beat, motioning to the bartender for another drink. He brought her the drink and she placed a twenty on the counter for her previous drink. She rose from the stool and made her way to the front door. Downing her drink she stepped through the door tossing the glass to the guard, "Thanks, Tonto." She pulled out a carton of cigs and lit one up. She stood outside the club for a few just enjoying the night air.

a man walk through the ally way wearing a teal over coat, red shaggy medium length hair, standing really tall 6'5 feet tall to be exact (jene startland)

Club Skyye Gene96

he begins to walk towards the club and has his hands in his pocket looks up and see Opheia smoking a cigarette the man grin's looking exsited
"well, hello there!"
hop's up on a chair near her and leans his body forward to get comfortable and speaks too her
"you look kinda down, but nothing a little company could not fix!"
still smiling but looking confident as ever.
"do you mind if i could have a cigarette to join you?"
he say's as he closes his eye's trying to be cute

Last edited by maxwell on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heaven Kogo

Heaven Kogo

Character sheet

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 am

Heaven looked around at her club after the band finished their song. The crowd really seemed to enjoy it very much but she was furious at how the bad cut into the Disc jockey's time up there.

She looked around the dance floor trying to spot the band members one by one. When her eyes fell upon Jonas she clicked on her headset.

"Boys, find that street punk for me will ya? Bring him to my office pronto. I've got a few things to say to him." She told her men then watched all of them disappear into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:57 am

Rex was pissed. He just got punched by some random blond guy in a karate gi. "What da fuck!?" Noise Tank just laughed as he held his big black friend down. "Boy, that didn't look like it hurt a lot. Calm down, I got a good look at the guy. We'll look for him later." Rex relaxed a little, he knew Noise Tank's got some ridiculous photographic memory. Nothing super natural, just above average. Noise Tank just continued to laugh and Rex joined soon when he also found the situation humorous. Rex decided to make his way to the bar while Noise Tank found an interesting scene. Apparently the singer of the band that was just up found her way into the dance floor. He smirked as he watched her dance with everybody around her, practically trying every move they have on her. He danced his way to her side and began to just dance. Not trying anything one her, just dancing with her. She seems cool to hang with.

Rex found a pissed off Pinky. For some reason, Pinky tried to talk to some other girl, then the girl acted as if she didn't exist and left. She got over it pretty fast though after she got her favorite drink again. Rex just got a few shots of whiskey. They enjoyed each other's company till Pinky's phone rang. She answered it and found out that Sancer and Skip Beat are coming to hang out and sleep over at Noise Tank's place. She told them that she'll wait outside for them. She told Rex, "Get Noise Tank to come out but not right away, tell him later." Rex nods before Pinky made her way outside.

Sancer was very happy. Her and her brother are going to sleep over at Noise Tanks place for a week. She knows she can still go to school from his place because he was closer to the transit in the area than they were and the house they lived in made her feel lonely even with her brother there. Her brother doesn't really do anything and tends to leave randomly to do temp jobs. Their parents are off doing a project out of state really far away and they do those kind of jobs often. They're not rich but they are above average in society. So their two story house can get pretty empty. Skip Beat was just spinning in circles while Sancer was sitting on a near by rail. When Pinky came out, her and Sancer immediately hugged while Skip Beat just waved. Pinky also noticed the girl she tried to talk to but brushed her off her thoughts. The two girls talked about what's happened about recently. Skip Beat just stared off in the distance till he noticed some guy roller skating in their direction.

Ichijin decided to leave the roof tops the moment he got into reached the Atlantis area. Making his way to the night club, he noticed Pinky, Sancer, and Skip Beat. He paled a little bit as he said to himself, "What is Sancer doing here? She's only sixteen!" He decided to look into this matter while waiting for Farnikhtn. After he rolled up to the trio, he made his presence known by saying, "What are you doing here Sancer, shouldn't you be resting?" Sancer meeped from the sudden question from her idol. Pinky practically jumped to his side while Skip Beat decided that he's going for a stroll. Skip Beat actually just moved away from the group far enough to not hear their conversation. He didn't feel like hearing the guy he hate's the most talk. His day was crappy enough. Pinky then asked, "What are you doing IKKI? You don't come around this parts a lot. Atleast near this club." Ichijin just shrugged at the question.

Sancer was a little speechless from the genuine concern in his voice. She looked down as she answered, "Um, I'm only here to meet up with Noise Tank. Me and Skip Beat are going to sleep over his place for a week. And I don't need to rest all the time, it's not like I'll die from some fresh air every now and then." Ichijin accepted the answer with a sigh of relief. "I'll stay here till he comes to pick you up." Ichijin stated as he glance off to where Skip Beat went off to. But something caught his eye before his gaze reached Skip Beat. He cut off his stare really quickly after he realized it was his target. She's here! I guess I'll just wait till Farnikhtn gets here. He casually hung out with the two girls, waiting ever so patiently for the soldier to come.

Last edited by I.K.K.I. on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxwell

Maxwell

Character sheet

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Heaven Kogo wrote:
Heaven looked around at her club after the band finished their song. The crowd really seemed to enjoy it very much but she was furious at how the bad cut into the Disc jockey's time up there.

She looked around the dance floor trying to spot the band members one by one. When her eyes fell upon Jonas she clicked on her headset.

"Boys, find that street punk for me will ya? Bring him to my office pronto. I've got a few things to say to him." She told her men then watched all of them disappear into the crowd.

Over hearing this out side of the club maxwell under his breath chuckles
"heh heh"
then quickly hushes himself but continues to laugh inside of his head
"ha ha ha ha ha ha hah!"
"that was totally worth it!"
but outside he's continuing to smile and talk to the girl!

Last edited by maxwell on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Club Skyye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Skyye
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apex Futuristics :: Roleplay :: Atlantis Square :: Poseidon's Palace-
Jump to: