Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at Apex Futuristics, we believe in providing the best in genetic modifications.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The sky is scattered with a few clouds. A chance of thunderstorms with no rain.
There was a large accident with three trams today. Apex released this statement. "A simple test gone wrong, we were experimenting with a new model of tram today at increased speeds. Unfortunately, the timing was off when the three came to the same intersection. Luckily, no one was injured as all these tests are unmanned and made from a remote control. Please be patient as the trams are running slower than usual. Thank you."

Club Skyye

Go down 
+3
I.K.K.I.
Jonas Eli
Heaven Kogo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Heaven Kogo

Heaven Kogo

Character sheet
Name: Heaven Kogo

Club Skyye - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Club Skyye - Page 2 SLSCFunctionFloor-original-1
Club Skkye is an inviting dance club under the ownership of Ms.Heaven Kogo. The color scheme is Black with sky blue accents. It's hours are between evening and dawn and never changes. This night club has a lot of regulars but is never really full. There is plenty of space to stay within a group and not get lost but also close enough to mingle with strangers. The bar has a wide variety of drinks to serve and there is also a menu to order from when sitting in the dining room.
The dining room has a few booths and plenty of tables and is dimly lit. The Dance floor has some chairs lined up against the walls and is lit by strobe lights and black lights. The restrooms are very clean usually and are stocked with perfume, cologne and mouthwash, along with soap and other necessities.

The music changes depending on certain nights of the week but is usually techno/ trance style.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Maxwell

Maxwell

Character sheet
Name: maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:16 pm

I.K.K.I. wrote:
Rex was pissed. He just got punched by some random blond guy in a karate gi. "What da fuck!?" Noise Tank just laughed as he held his big black friend down. "Boy, that didn't look like it hurt a lot. Calm down, I got a good look at the guy. We'll look for him later." Rex relaxed a little, he knew Noise Tank's got some ridiculous photographic memory. Nothing super natural, just above average. Noise Tank just continued to laugh and Rex joined soon when he also found the situation humorous. Rex decided to make his way to the bar while Noise Tank found an interesting scene. Apparently the singer of the band that was just up found her way into the dance floor. He smirked as he watched her dance with everybody around her, practically trying every move they have on her. He danced his way to her side and began to just dance. Not trying anything one her, just dancing with her. She seems cool to hang with.

Rex found a pissed off Pinky. For some reason, Pinky tried to talk to some other girl, then the girl acted as if she didn't exist and left. She got over it pretty fast though after she got her favorite drink again. Rex just got a few shots of whiskey. They enjoyed each other's company till Pinky's phone rang. She answered it and found out that Sancer and Skip Beat are coming to hang out and sleep over at Noise Tank's place. She told them that she'll wait outside for them. She told Rex, "Get Noise Tank to come out but not right away, tell him later." Rex nods before Pinky made her way outside.

Sancer was very happy. Her and her brother are going to sleep over at Noise Tanks place for a week. She knows she can still go to school from his place because he was closer to the transit in the area than they were and the house they lived in made her feel lonely even with her brother there. Her brother doesn't really do anything and tends to leave randomly to do temp jobs. Their parents are off doing a project out of state really far away and they do those kind of jobs often. They're not rich but they are above average in society. So their two story house can get pretty empty. Skip Beat was just spinning in circles while Sancer was sitting on a near by rail. When Pinky came out, her and Sancer immediately hugged while Skip Beat just waved. Pinky also noticed the girl she tried to talk to but brushed her off her thoughts. The two girls talked about what's happened about recently. Skip Beat just stared off in the distance till he noticed some guy roller skating in their direction.

Ichijin decided to leave the roof tops the moment he got into reached the Atlantis area. Making his way to the night club, he noticed Pinky, Sancer, and Skip Beat. He paled a little bit as he said to himself, "What is Sancer doing here? She's only sixteen!" He decided to look into this matter while waiting for Farnikhtn. After he rolled up to the trio, he made his presence known by saying, "What are you doing here Sancer, shouldn't you be resting?" Sancer meeped from the sudden question from her idol. Pinky practically jumped to his side while Skip Beat decided that he's going for a stroll. Skip Beat actually just moved away from the group far enough to not hear their conversation. He didn't feel like hearing the guy he hate's the most talk. His day was crappy enough. Pinky then asked, "What are you doing IKKI? You don't come around this parts a lot. Atleast near this club." Ichijin just shrugged at the question.

Sancer was a little speechless from the genuine concern in his voice. She looked down as she answered, "Um, I'm only here to meet up with Noise Tank. Me and Skip Beat are going to sleep over his place for a week. And I don't need to rest all the time, it's not like I'll die from some fresh air every now and then." Ichijin accepted the answer with a sigh of relief. "I'll stay here till he comes to pick you up." Ichijin stated as he glance off to where Skip Beat went off to. But something caught his eye before his gaze reached Skip Beat. He cut off his stare really quickly after he realized it was his target. She here! I guess I'll just wait till Farnikhtn gets here. He casually hung out with the two girls, waiting ever so patiently for the soldier to come.

Maxwell over hearing the conversation while he was talking to the girl Ophelia, noticed IKKI talking he glances over seeing sancer, noise tank, pinky and ikki, maxwell noticed the look on ikki's face knowing just about the stare he wants something. being over protective he know's its me or ophelia
"hm!"
he says still talking to ophelia. but one thing he noticed afterwards was the little girl's stare. he see's a lonesome look in here eye's. maxwell knowing who he was and how hard life was too him he feels simpathy for her but does not let down on his conversation with ophelia but does not give up on staring at ikki and sancer from time to time.
mexwell still sitting there talking, watching and waiting for someone or something to happen maxwell takes his arms into his teal coat where no one can see them
telling ophelia
"its cold outside, is it not?"

Last edited by maxwell on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://riokusanosuke.deviantart.com/
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet
Name: Jonas Elijah Whitefield

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Jonas paced into the crowd happily as everyone wanted to shake his hand and get to know him. He smiled and talked as he tried making his way to the bar looking for Ophelia. He found his way to the bar and looked around confused for a minute until the bartender chimed in. "Looking for your friend? The tall pale girl right?" Jonas laughed and nodded as the bartender pointed to the front door. Jonas made his way towards the front door as his eyes were fixed on Nel dancing on the floor. He ran full force into the same bodyguard he ran into earlier and fell flat on his ass. "Oh shi....sorry man." The bodyguard reached his hand down seeming to help him up. As Jonas grabbed his hand, the bodyguard threw him over his shoulder and held him tightly there as he headed towards the office. Jonas just sighed and rode this man's shoulder. "Great! What did I do now?!?" He exclaimed as the bouncer took him into Heaven's office and firmly placing him into a large seat sitting in front of her desk. Jonas looked around and noticed the broken computer on the ground. "Didnt like Vista either huh?" He said outloud as he chuckled a bit at his own smart ass charm.
Back to top Go down
Farnikhtn

Farnikhtn

Character sheet
Name: Farnikhtn

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:50 am

Farnikhtn arrived at the night club after a long relaxing walk around the city, crowds of people parted like a wake around him, staring in awe as he passed, the world seemed to stop. He noticed a group of kids Out of place, his eyes shifted around as he stepped passed the gang. The misallocated asset, it was right there. The job can’t be that easy though. Farnikhtn took note of the man and woman standing against the wall as he approached the line at the door This place is busier than I expected, it’s perfect, if she’s here, her tail must be here too. Farnikhtn stepped to the front of the long line of people waiting to get in, “Hmm!” he grunted to the bouncer who confidently nodded and let him duck through the front door. Farnikhtn took a seat in the dining area and ordered “A large pile of fries smothered in cheesy goodness” to enjoy while he waited for his contact.
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet
Name: Ichijin Kuuchuu Kyuuten Igyou

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:11 am

Ichijin chilled with the two girls till Farnikhtn came out of nowhere and entered the club. He caught sight of him almost immediately after he appeared. It's hard to miss somebody as big as him. Turning back to the girls he says, "Hey, I'm going inside the club for a little bit. I just saw a friend of mine walk inside. Just text me whenever. Sancer, call me when you get to Noise Tank's apartment." Deciding to leave something small behind, he smiled a little before making his way into the club. At first the bouncer didn't let him till he pulled out a hundred dollar bill. The bouncer was shocked but took the money none the less. After Ichijin made his way in, he found Farnikhtn instantly. Rolling up to him, he states, "She's right outside this club. What do you want to do?" His grip tightened around his suit case as he thought of the possibly upcoming events.

Sancer and Pinky were frozen in shock. They mentally memorized that smile, along with the rest of his ever so rare smiles. Sancer was the first to recover. but she continued to blush brightly. She noticed two random people standing near the club as well. She smiled as she waved at them. They look like people from the Forest. Meanwhile, Pinky looked pissed but she was actually very happy. Another smile to add to the hall of fame.

Last edited by I.K.K.I. on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : out)
Back to top Go down
Maxwell

Maxwell

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:05 am

I.K.K.I. wrote:
Ichijin chilled with the two girls till Farnikhtn came out of nowhere and entered the club. He caught sight of him almost immediately after he appeared. It's hard to miss somebody as big as him. Turning back to the girls he says, "Hey, I'm going inside the club for a little bit. I just saw a friend of mine walk inside. Just text me whenever. Sancer, call me when you get to Noise Tank's apartment." Deciding to leave something small behind, he smiled a little before making his way into the club. At first the bouncer didn't let him till he pulled out a hundred dollar bill. The bouncer was shocked but took the money none the less. After Ichijin made his way in, he found Farnikhtn instantly. Rolling up to him, he states, "She's right outside this club. What do you want to do?" His grip tightened around his suit case as he thought of the possibly upcoming events.

Sancer and Pinky were frozen in shock. They mentally memorized that smile, along with the rest of his ever so rare smiles. Sancer was the first to recover. but she continued to blush brightly. She noticed two random people standing near the club as well. She smiled as she waved at them. They look like people from the Forest. Meanwhile, Pinky looked pissed but she was actually very happy. Another smile to add to the hall of fame.

maxwell having been watching IKKI and his group on and off notices the tall man walk by huge this man was maxwell made nothing of it though keeping his eye on IKKI. by that time finishes his cigarette with ophelia over hears IKKI tell the others (he just saw his friend and have got to go)
maxwell desided he would leave seeing IKKI go inside it would be the best time too flee
the maxwell notice the little girl smiling and waving at him never been that this has happened maxwell blushes as sancer waved at him.
maxwell lost in thought waves back and says
"I...I must go... you have a good night!"
as maxwell waves good bye to both ophelia and sanser. maxwell heads off into a alley way.
maxwell stops and keeps thinking to himself (what must i do!) finally he decides to go back he's gotta do something! nervously he thinks of a kid to kinda match sancer he ends up with
Club Skyye - Page 2 Mayko___Mod___Roller_blades_by_Rhyt

maxwell then finises up his look takes a deep breath and dives through the alley way. never has maxwell stated in his life maxwell stombles on himself and makes his way back he continues to skate. focusing on the skates maxwell did not know where he was going and crashes into sancer
"OHF!"
maxwell hovering over sancer shacks his head opens his eye's finally realizing he on top of sancer. maxwell blushes and freaks out jumping off of on top of her onto his ass and say's
"oh my god im so sorry! I...I really don't know much about skating! I really did not mean to do it!"
maxwell blushes surprised at what all has happened

Last edited by maxwell on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Farnikhtn

Farnikhtn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:52 pm

“She’s right outside this club. What do you want to do?”
“Nothing,” Farnikhtn recognized the voice instantly and turned to see a young man on skates, carrying a suitcase, “you are- not what I expected, little boy. You look completely out of place, what would have in that suitcase, a gun perhaps? So typical, you watch too many movies.” Farnikhtn tried to express his disappointment and make fun of the awkward young man, though his larger-than-life voice made it difficult, “We will do nothing for now, relax, enjoy some potatoes, and get some NON-alcoholic drinks. You live near her; we will get her at home.” Pausing momentarily he concluded, “You will not need the weapon you undoubtedly have in that case.”
Farnikhtn waved to a waitress over to the table, "Ma'am, bring me some of the sweetest beer your bar has, thank you."
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Sancer blushed and giggled as she got back up. She tried to wipe away the dirt on her butt while all of the sudden, Pinky punched the kid on the head hard but not too hard. Pink then yelled, "Watch where you're going brat! This girl's sick as it is, you don't need to add to the problem!" Sancer waved frantically at Pinky and said, "No, it's fine. It's not his fault." She turned to the new kid saying, "Don't worry about it, it's not like I landed in a puddle. He's just a kid like me." She smiled with her eyes closed while bending forward a little bit. Pink just grunted and turned away in the direction of where Skip Beat was at. It was then when she realized he wasn't there. He better stay out of trouble. Sancer's got enough on her plate. Still smiling, Sancer asked the kid, "I'm Sancer and this nice lady here is Pinky, you seem new to the Forest. What's your name?" People is the Sleeping Forest tend to feel that anybody on wheels is part of the general gang and it's usually true. Amongst the top dogs of the group, Sancer is the nicest and takes it upon herself to get know every single member. As impossible as it sounds, she pretty much knows most of the members by names.

Ichijin blushed due to his embarrassing encounter with Farnikhtn. He didn't feel completely out of place. There are people here who dress even more bizarre. Although, he realizes the face mask was a little over the top. And the gun was just in case but not necessary. Ichijin just sighed as he sat down next to the giant, "I'm just a transporter, I've never done this kind of job." He just slumped into his seat. He felt stupid, and he hates feeling stupid but he's taking it in as constructive criticism. Maybe he needs to know this world better, he was to protect his Sleeping Forest from this world but he knows with the way he is now, he can't. Hopefully Farnikhtn will help him in being better for Apex. I need to stay useful.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Kogo

Heaven Kogo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Heaven spun around in her chair to face Jonas. She had a very plain smirk on her face and her hair was tied back in a neat small bun with some hair dangling in the front. She looked at him and tilted her head to the right and said, " take a seat over there"
She looked at her computer as she waited for him to sit down.

"I don't like computers very much anyways and Vista just made it even worse" She sighed lightly and looked back at Jonas. "I need to get a new one anyways that one was getting to old for someone as young as me."

"That was quite a performance up there street punk. That's the best that band has ever looked. And just in time too. I was nearly ready to toss em out on the street. I never understood why they kept that, what's his name, Evan? loser around. All he ever did was spend his paycheck on getting strung up."
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet
Name: Ophelia

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:18 am

Ophelia enjoyed the cigarette with the young man in silence. She didn't have any intention of talking. She dropped her butt as he walked away. She looked around with a sigh. She felt so out of place here. So many young people all living very fascinating lives. She thought back to the times of her childhood hoping to remember something happy but...nothing entered her head. Reaching into her satchel she pulled out a flask and walked away from the bustling club, too much hype for her. I'll just wait out here for him. She then walked towards a bench humming to herself. She sat down not to far from the club. She looked around, making sure no one was paying her much attention. Cracking her knuckles she curled her fingers allowing her bones to realign and shift transforming her hands into vicious, long claws. Her fingers were longer than before and her nails grew considerably. Ophelia sighed and stretched her hands with a dull smile creeping across her lips. She closed her eyes and the drumming pain in her hands subsided. Her sunglasses slid down her face a bit and she looked at her fiendish hands. Suddenly her smile faded and a look of disgust took its place. She turned her wrists and her hands snapped and popped once more as the went back to their smooth, normal form. She grabbed her flask and took a huge swig.
Back to top Go down
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:22 am

Jonas smirked a bit as he belted out an assholish response. "You brought me up here to talk about computers?" He laughed as he stood up before the bouncer firmly pushed him back into his seat. Jonas sighed as he settled in knowing he wasnt going anywhere until she gave the word. He knew he could get out of here easily but he didnt need to...at least not yet. He silently stared to the side noticing a few security monitors and watched them without making it known that he was. He watched as a huge man made his way into the club followed by a remarkably familiar man but Jonas couldnt put his mind on where from. He saw Ophelia walk off slowly and disappearing into the night. He could make out her silhouette on a small bench but nothing more than that. He brought his attention back to Heaven and flashed a small grin before adjusting himself in the seat. "Well? You brougt me here for a reason, didnt you? And I highly doubt it had anything to do with my perfomance on stage." He said trying to be both chivalrous and rude at the same time. He watched her oddly intently with his attention on both her and the bouncer watching and studying their every move.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Kogo

Heaven Kogo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:09 am

Heaven grinned at Jonas and pulled something out of her desk drawer. She looked at it for a moment before deciding to hand it to Jonas. It was a white envelope with a heart drawn on the top and sealed with a hot pink kiss.

"On the contrary kid, part of this is about your performance. Here's a little starting bonus. Please don't use it the way that Evan kid did." She stood up and smiled walking over to him. Once she was nearly inches from him she bent over to look into his eyes face to face.

"I want you to play you heart out on my stage kid. It'll help my club and maybe you'll get the recognition you want. She leaned in closer till her nose was only a centimeter away from his. "You're going to promote my club to all of your decent friends as well. I want to see more people in here got it?"

Heaven slowly put her hand on the side of his face, touching his cheek and then moving down to his chin. She tilted his face upwards and brushed her lips across his then kissed his cheek leaving a pink kiss on it. One of her men looked at Jonas, narrowing his eyes and letting out a bit of a growl. Heaven looked up at the bouncer and flashed him a soft smile. He eased up a bit and turned his face away to look at the club.

Heaven moved back to her chair and took her hair out of it's bun and fluffed it around a little bit. "That's all kid, you can go now. Tell the others in the band that I want to see them up here pronto."
Back to top Go down
Maxwell

Maxwell

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:27 pm

I.K.K.I. wrote:
Sancer blushed and giggled as she got back up. She tried to wipe away the dirt on her butt while all of the sudden, Pinky punched the kid on the head hard but not too hard. Pink then yelled, "Watch where you're going brat! This girl's sick as it is, you don't need to add to the problem!" Sancer waved frantically at Pinky and said, "No, it's fine. It's not his fault." She turned to the new kid saying, "Don't worry about it, it's not like I landed in a puddle. He's just a kid like me." She smiled with her eyes closed while bending forward a little bit. Pink just grunted and turned away in the direction of where Skip Beat was at. It was then when she realized he wasn't there. He better stay out of trouble. Sancer's got enough on her plate. Still smiling, Sancer asked the kid, "I'm Sancer and this nice lady here is Pinky, you seem new to the Forest. What's your name?" People is the Sleeping Forest tend to feel that anybody on wheels is part of the general gang and it's usually true. Amongst the top dogs of the group, Sancer is the nicest and takes it upon herself to get know every single member. As impossible as it sounds, she pretty much knows most of the members by names.

Ichijin blushed due to his embarrassing encounter with Farnikhtn. He didn't feel completely out of place. There are people here who dress even more bizarre. Although, he realizes the face mask was a little over the top. And the gun was just in case but not necessary. Ichijin just sighed as he sat down next to the giant, "I'm just a transporter, I've never done this kind of job." He just slumped into his seat. He felt stupid, and he hates feeling stupid but he's taking it in as constructive criticism. Maybe he needs to know this world better, he was to protect his Sleeping Forest from this world but he knows with the way he is now, he can't. Hopefully Farnikhtn will help him in being better for Apex. I need to stay useful.
Maxwell after being hit by pinky rubbed his cheek
"oow"
out of confusion of what was really going on Maxwell kinda just sat the on his but watching Sancer go on and on till he heard her say "you must be from Forest"
Maxwell confused asked
"whats Forest!?!"
scratching the back of his head
"i have not clue where this forest your talking about is!"
blushing maxwell finally stands up from the ground

Last edited by maxwell on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:57 am

Jonas grabbed the envelope and opened it. He thumbed through a large amount of cash before pushing it back across the table. "Sorry, Im gonna have to decline. Talk to the band Im sure they can help you out." He stood up and grabbed his guitar as he made his way out the door. Before leaving, he stopped at the door. "By the way, you should really do something about that security of yours. Ive seen too many people come in here that shouldn't be." He shrugged as he made his way downstairs. He inched towards the door, more annoyed than anything, as Brody stopped him and grabbed him. Angie stood right behind her and smiled sheepishly at him as Brody mouthed the words are you okay over the loud music. Jonas let out a relieved smile as he handed his number to Brody. He pulled her in close and whispered in her ear. "Look I gotta go. Call me if you ever need anything or want someone to just get away from it all with. By the way Heaven wants to talk to everybody upstairs." He smiled and shrugged as he walked away. He felt a small tap on his shoulder before turning around and having Angie lunge for him wrapping her arms around his neck and hanging on him. She blushed a bit as she leaned up and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Jonas blushed for the first time in a while and grabbed her close giving her a big hug. He leaned down and whispered in her ear. "See ya around kiddo." He let go and made his way out the door. Letting out into the night air, he exhaled deeply popping a cigarette up to his pursed lips. Lighting it slowly, he made his way over to the bench where Ophelia was silently sitting. "Sorry about that." He said scratching the back of his head. He had a small goofy grin on his face. "Some stuff got in the way. So..." He said not really finding the words to say.

The band made their way upstairs to the office after dancing on the floor for half an hour or so. Relaxed, they smiled and pushed their way up the stairs before taking a large seat in front of Heaven's desk. Nel just smiled up at her as she had two guys and a girl all waiting for her downstairs while everyone else waited patiently. (Note: they're npc's anyone can control them just make sure it fits in their character :D)
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:56 am

"I have not a clue where this forest you're talking about is!" Sancer smiled knowingly as she said, "Oh, you must be really new to this world. Anybody who roller skates, skate boards, or even ride bikes are part of a group called The Sleeping Forest. We all follow one man with many names such as Sweet Soul, Brother, Ikki, Sky King, etc. He the best roller skater in the world so far and everybody has united under him because he does things we can only dream of, skaters and bikers alike. Before him, there were multiple gangs of all kinds who used to start wars between each other almost weekly. All of that chaos ceased to exist because Sweet Soul showed us all what was more important than who represents what and who's better than who. We're all children of the sky and our goal is to make this city a better place through peace, love, unity, and respect. My friend Mad Dog used to be part of some biker gang who used to attack police stations very often till they realized they shouldn't waste their skills on something so unjust." She continued to smile but then she realized she said so much. Feeling embarrassed, she stood up straight and held her hands behind her waist while blushing. "Well, that's basically what the Forest is about. We also help each other hone our skills together, nobody is ever left behind. Do you want to join?"

Noise Tank felt a little weird waiting on the band's singer. She just out of nowhere grabbed him, some guy, and some girl to these stairs that lead up the owner's office. The guy seems very excited while the girl seems shy about the situation. Noise Tank felt the least attractive and the oldest amongst the trio. Maybe I just have some smooth moves. He smirked a little at the thought.

After the amazing love making, 3D got the girl's number and met up with Rex. He fixed himself up first before though, not wanting to show Rex he did 'it' again. Not many of the top dogs approved of his actions, so he keeps his sex life private. They both got some good mixed drinks and enjoyed while waiting for Pinky to come back. They're about to head back home anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:48 pm

Ophelia smiled, "Its OK. I figured everyone would be all over you after that performance. You got a lot of moxie." She grinned as she reached her carton only to find it was empty. "Crap, breakin' into my secret stash I guess." Her secret stash being simply another carton. Placing a cigarette between her lips and lighting it she asked, "How long have you been playing? Sounds like 40 years but I doubt you're that old." She cracked a smile that seem so playful and almost unlike her, especially with the dull pain throbbing throughout her hands. Fuckin' A! Its never ending! She quickly reached for her Jack and gulped it half way down.
Back to top Go down
Farnikhtn

Farnikhtn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Some time had passed, and Farnikhtn enjoyed his fill of food and refreshments, as well as the continuous assault on his senses, “Come on then,” he said as he stood, “you may prove yourself useful yet.” Farnikhtn left a large sum of money on the table as he turned to leave The waitress should be happy with that, “Well? Let’s go, you’re the man with the info, so lead the way. If we should happen to pass her on the way out-,” his sentence was left unconcluded as they headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jakob Evanwing
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Jonas let out a large yawn. "Well let's head home. Im getting tired." He said also having an uneasy feeling about all the people he saw. He motioned for Ophelia to get up and smiled pointing at the tram station only a block away. The wind blew quietly tossling his hair about and feeling good on his already hot body. He sighed in comfort thinking about his warm bed at home.
Back to top Go down
https://apexfuturistics.forumotion.net
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Ophelia nodded, "Yeah, its about time I headed home, too." The wind swept her hairs off her shoulders, revealing her small frame. She took a drag from her cigarette before sending it to the ground. She rose from the bench and looked towards the tram that Jonas had pointed to. "This place was getting a bit weird anyways."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:05 pm

The two made their way to the tram station. Jonas chuckled a bit. "So what was so weird?" He said wondering what was going on. They made their way to the tram station and sat down waiting for the tram. He stretched back on the bench and stared down the path waiting for a tram to come. He noticed some lights in the late night air and smiled. He turned back to Ophelia. "Here it comes." He said smiling. He stood up and got ready to board the tram.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Ophelia rose as well, "I dunno. I can't really put my finger on it but something just...told me that I needed to leave. So...here I am." She smiled at him. "Did you have fun up on that stage? I can imagine it was a blast." She felt awkward but she wanted to keep talking with him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:24 pm

Jonas smiled as the two got on the tram. It quickly lurched out of the station as the tram sped off. "It was fun." He said trying to be modest. The tram sped by as he watched the city go through the window. The tram came to a stop arriving at their destination. The two scurried off along with a few other party goers and people heading home. Jonas stretched as they made their way off directly in front of their dinky apartment building.

(Posting in Mo Chi Hihn's now)
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Well? Let’s go, you’re the man with the info, so lead the way. If we should happen to pass her on the way out-,” Ichijin followed Farnikhtn out of the club. When they got outside of the club, he noticed Sancer and Pinky talking some kid. He made his way in the opposite way from them, not wanting to interact with them again. Not when he's at work. From the club, he quickly led Farnikhtn to the place where the target lived. Time to work.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell

Maxwell

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:58 pm

I.K.K.I. wrote:
"I have not a clue where this forest you're talking about is!" Sancer smiled knowingly as she said, "Oh, you must be really new to this world. Anybody who roller skates, skate boards, or even ride bikes are part of a group called The Sleeping Forest. We all follow one man with many names such as Sweet Soul, Brother, Ikki, Sky King, etc. He the best roller skater in the world so far and everybody has united under him because he does things we can only dream of, skaters and bikers alike. Before him, there were multiple gangs of all kinds who used to start wars between each other almost weekly. All of that chaos ceased to exist because Sweet Soul showed us all what was more important than who represents what and who's better than who. We're all children of the sky and our goal is to make this city a better place through peace, love, unity, and respect. My friend Mad Dog used to be part of some biker gang who used to attack police stations very often till they realized they shouldn't waste their skills on something so unjust." She continued to smile but then she realized she said so much. Feeling embarrassed, she stood up straight and held her hands behind her waist while blushing. "Well, that's basically what the Forest is about. We also help each other hone our skills together, nobody is ever left behind. Do you want to join?"

Noise Tank felt a little weird waiting on the band's singer. She just out of nowhere grabbed him, some guy, and some girl to these stairs that lead up the owner's office. The guy seems very excited while the girl seems shy about the situation. Noise Tank felt the least attractive and the oldest amongst the trio. Maybe I just have some smooth moves. He smirked a little at the thought.

After the amazing love making, 3D got the girl's number and met up with Rex. He fixed himself up first before though, not wanting to show Rex he did 'it' again. Not many of the top dogs approved of his actions, so he keeps his sex life private. They both got some good mixed drinks and enjoyed while waiting for Pinky to come back. They're about to head back home anyways.
maxwell was shocked and surprised to what sleeping forest was. but maxwell looked down and say's
"not one gang or man can shape this world for the better..."
looking up at her he smile's
"but we can do the best we can!"
looking down picks up his foot
"this is the first time i have ever riden skates, im not a big fan of them so far. im not a big fan of normal things..."
he begins to be silent
"..."
"do you like toys?"
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:32 am

"Do you like toys?" Sancer smiled big as she said, "Of course, who doesn't like toys? Even Pinky likes toys." Pinky blushed as she scowled off in a random direction away from the other two. Sancer then turned away from the kid and looked back at him saying, "Do you wanna come over, Pinky has a lot toys. I'm going to Noise Tank and Pinky's apartment." You don't see that many kids near my age in the Forest.

Rex and 3D found Noise Tank with a huge grin on his face. Noise Tank continued to grin as he showed off the numbers he got from some girls. 3D shrugged as he said, "I got one number and that's enough for me." Rex snickered as he said, "I'm just not the type of guy to get numbers. I'm too much of a family guy." Rex thought back of all his younger brother and sisters he takes care of. Him and his younger sister takes care of them all after their parents died in a terrible accident. Noise Tank shrugged as well and then lead the other two guys out of the club.

Noise Tank yawned, he felt too tired to go off and party with some hot lead singer. Rex and 3D waved as they went off to their homes. He waved back and made his way to Sancer and Pinky. He saw the kid in the yellow and black outfit. He just stood behind the kid and made himself known by saying, "Hey little man, you coming over to play with Pinky's toys?" Pinky, in response, punched Noise Tank's arm really hard.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell

Maxwell

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 4:50 pm

I.K.K.I. wrote:
"Do you like toys?" Sancer smiled big as she said, "Of course, who doesn't like toys? Even Pinky likes toys." Pinky blushed as she scowled off in a random direction away from the other two. Sancer then turned away from the kid and looked back at him saying, "Do you wanna come over, Pinky has a lot toys. I'm going to Noise Tank and Pinky's apartment." You don't see that many kids near my age in the Forest.

Rex and 3D found Noise Tank with a huge grin on his face. Noise Tank continued to grin as he showed off the numbers he got from some girls. 3D shrugged as he said, "I got one number and that's enough for me." Rex snickered as he said, "I'm just not the type of guy to get numbers. I'm too much of a family guy." Rex thought back of all his younger brother and sisters he takes care of. Him and his younger sister takes care of them all after their parents died in a terrible accident. Noise Tank shrugged as well and then lead the other two guys out of the club.

Noise Tank yawned, he felt too tired to go off and party with some hot lead singer. Rex and 3D waved as they went off to their homes. He waved back and made his way to Sancer and Pinky. He saw the kid in the yellow and black outfit. He just stood behind the kid and made himself known by saying, "Hey little man, you coming over to play with Pinky's toys?" Pinky, in response, punched Noise Tank's arm really hard.

"Hey little man, you coming over to play with Pinky's toys?" Pinky, in response, punched Noise Tank's arm really hard.
Angry from what the man say's he turns around and starts to yell "I'M NOT-"
before he can finish his sentence he see's pinky punch him.
"Ha ha ha ha ha hah serve's you right!"
Grinning he finally remember's what sancer say's turning towards her "I would love to join you! I have not been out of my apartment for awhile it would be a lot of fun" Confused a bit "Where are we going? I mean where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Skyye   Club Skyye - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Skyye
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apex Futuristics :: Roleplay :: Atlantis Square :: Poseidon's Palace-
Jump to: