Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at Apex Futuristics, we believe in providing the best in genetic modifications.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The sky is scattered with a few clouds. A chance of thunderstorms with no rain.
There was a large accident with three trams today. Apex released this statement. "A simple test gone wrong, we were experimenting with a new model of tram today at increased speeds. Unfortunately, the timing was off when the three came to the same intersection. Luckily, no one was injured as all these tests are unmanned and made from a remote control. Please be patient as the trams are running slower than usual. Thank you."

Mo Chi Hihn's

Go down 
+3
I.K.K.I.
Ophelia
Jonas Eli
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet
Name: Jonas Elijah Whitefield

Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small vietnamese restaurant located close to Darklite. Its a small dinky shop that keeps busy enough and with the few apartments that are above the shop. The apartments are cozy and the only bad part is three large neon signs right outside the windows that blare through all hours of the day.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mairead Dever

Mairead Dever

Character sheet
Name: Mairead Dever

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:42 pm

Her eyes widened as the door opened and two pair of the man's eyes spyed her. She had tried to cover with more clothing but it was pretty much too late. "....." She didn't respond at first thinking he was going to hit her or something. Though nothing came, nor yelling, her eyes made their way to his eyes as she spoke. "Mairead..." Her voice muffled under a scarf. Staying in her spot she did no sudden movements just in case.
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet
Name: Ichijin Kuuchuu Kyuuten Igyou

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Ichijin smiled at the kid as he held his hand out to him or her. He wasn't sure with all the rags he or she was covered in. With his hand out gesturing for the kid to get closer to him after saying, "I'm Ichijin, but you can call me brother. What are you doing in there? Are you hungry?" It's not uncommon to find orphans in this area, some rich people disown their kids or parents die along with no relatives to take over. Maybe this kid is one of the few who get abandoned as toddlers and somehow live through that mess. There are some sick people out there, that's why The Sleeping Forest took it into their hands to make an orphanage in Llanowar Forest. This won't be the first homeless child they took in and they this won't be the last.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet
Name: Ophelia

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:38 pm

Ophelia couldn't wait for her new companion any longer. She turned back towards the door and listened for a moment, her ear pressed against the wood. When she heard nothing she quietly gripped the door knob and turned it slowly. It creaked and moaned which seemed much louder because she was trying to sneak. As she heard it release, she then pulled the door slowly towards herself. Its hinges groan as if to say, "Heeeeeeerrrrrrreeeeee!" Ophelia winced and stopped, waited a few seconds then slipped through, closing the door behind her as quietly as possible. Quickly but quietly, she made her way down the hall, constantly peaking over her shoulder. When she made it to the stairs, she trotted down the steps and made her way to the exit. I gotta get outta here. Something's not right.
Back to top Go down
Mairead Dever

Mairead Dever

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:18 pm

Why should she call him brother? They weren't related. Holding onto his hand with her good hand she stepped out of the closet. Feeling a little dizzy from the suddenness she swayed a little before she answered. "...I'd...like some food..." She said in quiet muffled words. Her gaze was low, looking at his feet to her feet. His feet were bigger then hers...Strange. Her head shot up as she heard a sound at the door. Staring quietly as it closed, she turned her gaze away sure she was just making things up again to entertain herself.
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:35 pm

Ichijin continued to smile as he yelled to the bathroom, "Hey, I'm going to get something to eat down stairs. Join me when you're ready!" Before he yelled though, he did hear Sara's door open and close. She might be avoiding me. He picked up Mairead with one arm, finding her unusually light, and made her way down the hall way to the restaraunt down stairs. He noticed her about to leave the place and yelled, "Hey Sara, you hungry?" His voice was cheerful as he sat him and Mairead at a four seat table. He then told Mairead, "You can order anything and everthing you want. Don't worry about price. I'm pretty hungry myself, so you can order for me too. Okay?" He ended it with a faw small pats on her head.
Back to top Go down
Mairead Dever

Mairead Dever

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:42 pm

Being seated she sat shivering unsure what to do. Grabbing the menu she read it understanding only a few words. "...?..." She didn't know what most of the words were. It looked like gibberish to her. Though the pictures...looked delicious. Putting the menu down she pulled his sleeve, showing him the pictures of the food. She had picked out four meals at least, one that had chicken, one that was steak, another that was a burger, and the last was a cake slice. "....." She had used her wounded hand, which seemed to shake over the pictures almost violently.

((LOL LIKE A POODLE! ))
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Ophelia stopped recognizing the voice. Who the hell is...Oh! She turned casually with her exhausted smile, "Sure, food sounds pretty good right now." She walked over to the table and sat next to the small girl...or boy, she couldn't really tell. Ophelia grabbed the second menu and looked through the pages. She decided to go with her usual egg rolls. She placed the menu down and waved to the waitress. The waitress came over, "Are you all ready to order?"
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Ichijin looked at all the food that Mairead choose for them both. They all looked very filling and appetizing. He chuckled a little before he ordered, "Two Bánh trung thu, a small batch of Gỏi cuốn except with chicken instead of pork, Bánh mì kẹp thịt, and Bò kho. For me, a large batch of Bánh bao as usual." He noticed the way Mairead's arm trembling from something. As soon as she's done with food, I'll make sure that she gets cleaned up. I hope her smell doesn't bother the other customers. He turned his attention to Sara, "What do you want, my treat."
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:27 am

Ophelia closed her menu, and pulling her sunglasses off her face she said, "I'll just have the egg rolls." She gave her usual smile and handed the menus to the waitress. "Alright, you food will be here shortly." She bowed and walked away. As soon as she was gone, Ophelia reached into her satchel and fished out her flask. She sighed as she opened it a took a few gulps. "So...sorry I bailed. I've just been a little off lately." She gave IKKI a weak smile as she closed her flask.
Back to top Go down
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:47 pm

Jonas heared a large commotion in the hallway and ignored it. Finishing his workout, he stood up and went to the shower, turning it on. The water was lukewarm at best and poured out very slowly. He swung and hit the wall hard getting a little more water out as he showered quickly. The shower groaned and shook and then shut down while Jonas had a head full of shampoo. He sighed and used the last of the water through the sink washing his hair. He got out and stretched smelling the kitchen firing up. He threw some clothes on and made his way downstairs forgetting to lock his door. He hit the bottom step noticing the crowded table as well as a few other people in the restaurant. Seems really busy He said a smile pasted on his face. He walked by the table to the small bar they had for eating and just held up two fingers. They brought him two orders of some odd looking pork buns as he grabbed them up and looked over his shoulder slightly eyeing the whole restaurant. His meal was cut short by a disgusting festering smell that came from the table with Ophelia and the new kid. He reached behind the counter where he felt a shotgun and his personal first aid kit behind the counter. He pulled the girl aside and spoke in her native tongue. "Do you never stop working?" He said laughing in Vietnamese.

"My sister is on vacation with her new boyfriend." She said in the same language with a jealous tone. Jonas smiled as he put his arm around her whispering in her ear.

"Somebody at that table is injured badly. I need you to treat it then let me know everything you hear." He said as he pulled his head away from her ear. She nodded and smiled taking the first aid kit from him. She walked over to the table and noticed the little girl's arm shaking.

"Oh my god, you're trembling." She said dropping to a knee. Adopting the best soothing voice she could she looked her in the eye and smiled. "Now where does it hurt?" The girl said to the little one trying to help her. Jonas walked back to the bar and finished his food. Downing the glass of water they gave him Jonas went back upstairs throwing his jacket on and eyeing his apartment for anything different. He sighed as he turned around locking the door behind him and heading out. "See ya, Pops." He yelled out heading out the front door. He made his way to the tram station.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:56 pm

Ophelia began wondering why she hadn't noticed the young child was injured, then she realized that practically her entire body was numb. She looked at her flask and shook her head. Way to go, you drank waaaay too much. Idiot! Grabbing her satchel she pushed the chair out from the table. As she stood her head began to spin like crazy. "Shit! I need to go. Just...bring mah food to mah room. I thin I'ma pass out." Stumbling away, Ophelia struggled to the stairs. She looked up and it seemed that the stairs were stretching on forever as well as breathing. She took a deep breath and made her way up the stairs. She reached the top at last, hugging the wall. "Alright...almost there." Slowly and shakily Ophelia slid against the wall to her apartment. Grabbing the door handle she fell into her living room with a thud, "Fuck!" As she lay on the floor she used her foot to shut the door behind her. Ophelia flipped onto her back and began to undress, "I gotta get in the shower." She picked herself up and stumbled to her shower. She stepped in turned on the water and laid in the tub with her legs hanging over the side. Well...that wasn't one of my finer moments. She closed her eyes as the warm water dribbled over her small frame.

Last edited by Ophelia on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mairead Dever

Mairead Dever

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:36 pm

She blinked as another adult had come next to her, noticing her status of health. Where did it hurt...everywhere, now..what was the most hurtful. Her arm. Slowly she complied to show where her arm was. "....." She flinched as she scraped the top of her sleeve on top of the wound. The smell of decay filled the air around them as the putrid wound found air. Puss covered most of the wound, covering a bite wound, around it, the flesh was a tomato red, here and there almost turning black. Infected, even after a shower it would continue to drool out an ooze. "...here..." She said softly to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jakob Evanwing
PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:43 pm

The young girl nearly vomited as the little girl revealed the wound. Holding back her gag reflexes, she pulled out some antiseptic and sighed. "Now this is going to hurt." She began to clean and swab the wound as it fizzed and bubbled from the cleaner. She stopped and wiped the wound clean and pulled away, bringing IKKI with her. Whispering quietly, she talked in Vietnamese making sure the girl wouldnt hear. "You need to take her to the hospital. That's more than I can treat." She smiled and went back to the girl and wrapped the wound. "All better." She heard her parents yell back from the kitchen as the three began to insult and degrade each other in their language. She brought the food to the table and smiled. "Enjoy." She walked back to the counter and grabbed her cell phone texting Jonas. Nothing out of the ordinary. The little girl is badly injured but they really aren't saying anything. The girl went up to her apartment. She was drunk She closed her phone and sighed, now bored, at the counter.
Back to top Go down
https://apexfuturistics.forumotion.net
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:19 am

Ophelia sat in her tub, the only sound filling her ears was the sound of the water running through the pipes. She realized she was still wearing her underwear and she sighed, "Too drunk to care..." She closed her eyes and released her hands allowing them to shift. Even through the alcohol induced stupor, the throbbing could still be felt. The water started to get colder and Ophelia began to shiver. Leaning over she turned off the water and returned to her sideways position in the tub. She wrapped her arms around herself as she fell asleep, hands still in their frightening form.
Back to top Go down
Mairead Dever

Mairead Dever

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Holding her eyes shut she made a smooshed up face as the wound was cleaned. She almost pulled away if it wasn't for the woman holding her arm hard. "..ah...gn.." It stopped burning as soon as the lady re-bandaged it with something new. "......" Her eyes opened lazily as if been through a horrible sleep and she sat up to eat the food now.

It smelt so good. She grabbed with her hands, used anything and everything to stuff her mouth with all kinds of foods she hasn't had in so long. Almost choking if she didn't have the drink next to her. Though being starved for such a time, she could only eat as much as her tiny stomach would without being sick. She stopped soon enough and relaxed in the chair. Her eyes closing a little bit as she fell asleep due to the food stupor.
Back to top Go down
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:36 pm

Jonas walked through the door and smiled at the girl behind the counter. The hour had grown late as he noticed everyone had gone except the little girl was passed out at the table. Her caretaker seemed to sit there lifeless as his phone rang incessantly. Jonas walked over to find the little girl snoring somewhat loudly. Overtaken by her cuteness, He smiled and threw a twenty on the counter. "Hey can you pick me up some new clothes for her?" He winked overplaying the charm. "Thanks." He took the girl, throwing her over his shoulder and walked upstairs. Throwing open his door, he placed her on his bed and tucked her in. Right afterwards, a knock echoed at the door. He opened it to find the young woman holding some clothes in her hand and looking at the floor. Jonas smiled taking the clothes. "Look, itll be fine. Ill take her to the hospital tomorrow and take care of things. Now what was that kid's name downstairs?" She smiled weakly looking up at him.
"Im worried Jonas. We've never had this many people here. Something just doesnt...feel right ya know?" She said sheepishly. "I just remember what happened last time there were this many people. We had to replace your apartment remember?" Jonas laughed.
"How could I forget? You still make fun of me for seeing me naked." She blushed a bit. "Now what was his name?" She smiled and handed him a piece of paper with the word I.K.K.I. on it. "Thanks. I gotta make a call. It will be alright...trust me." He kissed her on the forehead and closed the door. He threw the clothes in a pile next to the bed and pulled out his phone making a call. "Hey Cas. I need you to find some information for me. I.K.K.I. thats all I got. He's a young kid with too much power. Search Apex records for him. Should be there. Thanks." He went to his balcony and lit up a cigarette as he stared at the darkening sky.
Back to top Go down
Velvet

Velvet

Character sheet
Name: Caseal Orin Tallinvor (Cas Talon)

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Cas made his way silently to Jonas's room ignoring all the other and stood in front of his door, before knocking he flickered his eyes to view the room through thermal imaging. He noticed Jonas, a familiar haze but frowned slightly as there was another heat signature seeming to lay inert in his friends room.
Switch back to the normal visible spectrum Cas slipped a knife out of its sheath and rapped on the door, "Jonas, its Cas, open up." He stood silently ready to take on the unfamiliar person.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Ophelia woke up to the sound of knocking and someone asking Jonas to open his door. She looked around and sighed realizing she was still in her shower, half naked. She grabbed hold on the side of the tub and attempted to pull herself from the cold water. She managed to slip out of the tub and wobbled over to her bed where she fell face first. "oooooohh...yeeeaaah" She turned her head with her eyes closed and a smile on her face. A breeze blew in from her balcony and cool air on her wet skin made her shiver but it felt good. As she curled up a song from her childhood popped in her head "A chissit, a chassit," she mumbled as she drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Jonas walked over and looked through the peephole. Seeing Cas, he opened the door noticing him wielding a knife. "Relax man. Its just me and a little orphan girl." He motioned for Cas to enter the room. "Close the door behind you." He walked through the apartment to a shoddy dining room table with a few chairs seemingly ready to fall apart. "So what do you have for me?" He said motioning to the seat across from the chair he sat in. He scratched the back of his head and eyed the little girl before turning back to Cas waiting for the information he needed.
Back to top Go down
Velvet

Velvet

Character sheet
Name: Caseal Orin Tallinvor (Cas Talon)

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Cas quickly sheathed the knife and flowed into the room, closing the door with his heel. He shook his head and shrugged sighing softly and removing the stylish rebreather.
"Not much I'm afraid," he sighed and settled himself in the dubious chair, "seems to me he is some assassin with groupies, this 'Hidden Tree' wannabe gang, mainly street thugs from what I could find. However, his fighting skills, I dont believe they're natural, not that it really takes away from the potentially hazardous strikes."
Cas stretched out on the chair, eyeing Jonas and waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:15 pm

Ophelia didn't sleep long. Nightmares plagued her slumber and soon woke her. She sat up sighed. Looking around she slid sleepily of the bed and yawned, "Fuuuuuuck. I think I needed that." She reached under her bed and pulled out her duffel bag which contained all her clothes, which, in retrospect, wasn't much. She pulled out a black spaghetti strap shirt and an army green skirt that was mid thigh in length to stick with her regular style. She slipped the clothes on and went to the balcony to have a cigarette. From her neighbor's place she heard a strange voice and began to listen a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mo Chi Hihn's
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apex Futuristics :: Roleplay :: Luz Roja Distrito :: DarkLite Corner-
Jump to: