Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at Apex Futuristics, we believe in providing the best in genetic modifications.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The sky is scattered with a few clouds. A chance of thunderstorms with no rain.
There was a large accident with three trams today. Apex released this statement. "A simple test gone wrong, we were experimenting with a new model of tram today at increased speeds. Unfortunately, the timing was off when the three came to the same intersection. Luckily, no one was injured as all these tests are unmanned and made from a remote control. Please be patient as the trams are running slower than usual. Thank you."

Mo Chi Hihn's

Go down 
+3
I.K.K.I.
Ophelia
Jonas Eli
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet
Name: Jonas Elijah Whitefield

Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small vietnamese restaurant located close to Darklite. Its a small dinky shop that keeps busy enough and with the few apartments that are above the shop. The apartments are cozy and the only bad part is three large neon signs right outside the windows that blare through all hours of the day.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet
Name: Ichijin Kuuchuu Kyuuten Igyou

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:42 am

Ichijin winced at Farnikhtn's voice and orders. He clicked his phone closed as he got back up from his bed. He took out all his stuff out of his suit case besides his TMP/ammo and took his suit case with him. Before he left he took a very quick shower and put on fresh clean cloths. Also, he tied on a black bandana around his mouth with thorn and roses decal. After he put on his Apex Skates, he left his apartment and locked it then he jumped out of the hallway window. He quickly made his way to the night club he knows about. He hopes some of his foresters aren't there, he knows a few that go there often. I don't want them to see this world. Knowing them, they won't look away after one glance.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet
Name: Ophelia

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Ophelia opened the door and waved to the owners of the restaurant. The wonderful aroma caused her stomach to growl loudly and she placed a hand upon her aching stomach. "Man, I didn't think I could be this hungry!" Turning to Jonas she said, "I'm gonna get something to eat. I'll talk to you later, K?" She gave him a half smile and went to sit at one of the tables. A waitress was at her side in seconds. "Can I have the...Chaa Gyo?" The girl laughed at Ophelia's pronunciation and nodded, "The egg rolls, and what to drink?" Ophelia smiled back, "Just a water please." The waitress nodded again and went to get her food.
Back to top Go down
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:27 pm

Jonas smiled as he made his way upstairs. He noticed something different in the hallway as he stopped looking over at the empty apartment across the hall. He walked downstairs and motioned for the young waitress to come over. Talking in her native tongue, he asked her about the apartment. "Oh that boy that was here earlier bought it. He seems nice." She said returning in her native tongue. Jonas pondered for a moment. I dont like this. Maybe someone's finally found me. He sighed as he thanked her for the info. Walking back upstairs, he stopped at the new owned apartment and knocked a few times. After nobody answered he headed into his own apartment throwing down his guitar and hitting his bed. Smiling in memory of the night, he slept lightly waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Ichijin and Farnikhtn made their way into the restaurant. The waitress made her way to Ichijin to greet him. He instantly smiled at her his dreamy smile. The nice waitress blushed as she asked, "Hello, how was your night?" Ichijin politely replied, "Oh, it was fine. How bout yours?" He then noticed her nervousness from his rather huge friend. He apologized saying, "Oh, umm.. This is my friend. He's coming over to check out my new place. Here's my number, if you want to hang out just call me. I've been busy lately though, so you should call me next week." He smiled and waved as he led Farnikhtn up the stairs to his apartment. On the way, he noticed the target sitting at one of the tables. Before he reached the stairs, he smiled and waved at her too.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Ophelia noticed the two immediately but keeping a low profile. She watched as the waitress giggled and chatted with the younger man. She kept her eyes focused on the big guy. He seemed a bit...odd. She looked down and took another bite of her egg roll. When she looked back up, the younger man was smiling and waving at her. She cocked an eyebrow, looked behind her then back to him. Ophelia swallowed her food, then gave a very half-ass smile and waving back. Looking away she went back to eating but she had a weird feeling in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Farnikhtn

Farnikhtn

Character sheet
Name: Farnikhtn

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:33 pm

Farnikhtn, weaving and swaying, waited until they were just out of eyesight and blurted out, “Ahaha, yous sssee maaan,” his voice echoed off the walls, he made sure everybody heard the slurred speech, “you got somethin’ 'bout yooouuu, dat is deh girl you tellin’ me 'bout?! Ha-ha-ha! She’ss good lookin’! Good for yoouu maan!”
Farnikhtn leaned in close and whispered quickly to Ichigin, “You’re good for now, be nice to her, get her vulnerable, I will be checking in from time to time, when I think it’s the right moment, we’ll finish our job.” Farnikhtn turned around and headed for the exit, he looked at Ophelia with the goofiest grin he could muster and flashed a wink as he stumbled out the door, then wandered toward Evanwing Square and his store. Gotta check in, make sure he's okay.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Ophelia watched, almost anticipating, as the large man stumbled out, not acknowledging his wink to her. She was starting to feel more uncomfortable and suspicious. She took one last bite left a 20 on the table and went to the stairs cautiously. Taking a look up the stairs she went step by step, reaching the top with great hesitation. She looked around the corner and saw no one. Still moving with caution, she walked towards her room, allowing her right hand to shift into their ghastly form. When she heard nothing she quickly opened her door and rushed inside but she did not slam it. Have you forgotten everything?! Don't make yourself known! Damn! Running around like a little girl playing Spy! Be focused and don't fuck up! She quietly shut the door and went to her room, placing her satchel on the bed and pulling out a medium-sized box from underneath it. She entered a combination and the latches popped open. She slowly opened it to reveal a beautiful .44 Magnum. She smiled as she pulled it out, closed the box and slid it back under the bed. Then, she hopped on the bed, gun in hand and waited for anything. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she knew what she felt and she trusted that instinct.
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:08 am

Ichijin chuckled at his coworker's antics, he's seen some crazy stuff but the soldier acting drunk was entertaining. After putting his TMP under his pillow and the suit case under his bed, he took another quick shower. He kind of felt lame and dirty after his encounter with Farnikhtn at the club. He's also waiting on Sancer to text or possibly call him. He'll admit that he's kind of emotionally attached to his Sleeping Forest but he's attached to the seven girls the most.

Nao was the first out of the seven to try and get close to him, the others followed close behind though. Nao was very new at roller skating around the time Ichijin first became well known and The Sleeping Forest was first forming. Ichijin actually found her practicing for her first time on a Monday and taught her how to roller skate for month one every Monday. After that month, she picked it up really fast and became one of the best roller skaters in the city within a few months. Ichijin actually felt great knowing he actually helped somebody for once, and he looks at Nao as a reminder of his first real good deed.

Pinky actually knew Ichijin back in high school but she knew nothing about him. Only his name and she kept that to herself. She felt that her being the only one knowing his name was something she can share with here and nobody else can in the entire group. She also knows and he's younger than her, she's the oldest out of all seven girls actually but not by too much. Even if he was a freshman and she was a senior, she also had a little crush on him back then. She actually confessed as well and he didn't turn her down. They dated for few months till she graduated, that entire time they didn't kiss. After graduation, she didn't see him again till he became Sweet Soul. It was then when she and Noise Tank joined the Sleeping Forest. Since then, she's been trying to rebuild a relationship with him.

Z was the leader of a group of thieves. They were very notorious and the police rarely caught them. In the middle of raiding a house at The Hills, she witnessed Ichijin roller skating from roof to roof with little difficulty. After that raid, she followed him around for a while, ignoring her gang. Watching him skate fed her original ambition before she got mixed up with the wrong crowd, her ambition was to be a pro skater. She had the skill already, she's won a few amateur competitions. Ichijin's god like skating skills made her hate the way things are now, she felt like all the time she's spent on stealing was a total waste of time. After two weeks of stalking, she made herself known. It also turned out two other people were following him, Jet and Switch. Then the three of them spread the word about Ichijin and that's how it started. During that, she fell in love with him and continues to try and steal his heart.

Pluto is another rich girl who likes to roller skate. Except she was bored from every day life. She always needed something to make her life less boring, like getting into fights with other girls, causing boys who are in love with her to fight each other, buying her own apartment to live in with her best friend Holy, even hiring thugs to raid random stores that didn't treat her like royalty. She's gone so far to keep her life boring that she even hired a hitman to kill everybody in a coffee shop. She's the type of person that can possibly die from boredom itself. The more extreme she got, the more she got bored with things that your basic person would have fun with. Roller coasters, horror movies, and sky diving, all of those are something she's just bored of. Then she found Ichijin, a daredevil who never bores her. His moves, his mysterious way of life, even the rare smile he lets out once in a while. He was someone who never got old, seeing him every time was great. She wanted to make him hers, she wanted him to save her from boredom.

Inifinite is a martial artist and roller skater at heart. She had a hard time balancing the two all of her life. Her father is the owner or a big dojo and she's the strongest out of the entire dojo. Second to her father of course. Her endurance and strength was matched by none other than her father himself. She always felt someone had to be better than her in atleast roller skating or martial arts. Then she came across Ichjin, he was matched by none in roller skating and she found him to be a natural in martial arts. He didn't really know how to fight but he had the talent, body, and potential to be great. She continues to try and get him to join the dojo every time she sees him. She wants to shape him even more into the man she's wanted.

Holy came into Ichijin's life by accident. She was being cornered by five guys who intended to mug and rape her. She could've handled them though, her father is the currently best Capoeira/Brazilian Jujitsu user in the world. He holds the titles of both styles as the best in the world. being that great, he grinds all of his skills into her mentally and physically every day of her childhood all the way till she reached the age of eighteen. After that, she takes a pop quiz of martial arts once a month from her father just to make sure she doesn't get rusty. Back to the point though, she could've laid those guys out. But Ichijin came out of nowhere, landing right on top of two of the guys who were closest together. He used his kicking power and acrobatics to break a lot of bones of all five thugs. After he was done, he turned to her asking if she was ok. It was then when Holy fell in love with Ichijin, though she doesn't like to admit it.

Sancer is probably thee most emotionally attached to Ichijin, mainly because he's always there for her and he's also gathering the money for her medical bills. She has a very special case of cancer that seems to change symptoms every few months. It turns out that she might be the cure to cancer so they do experiments on her once a month. She could star permanently at the lab but she doesn't want to isolate herself from her friends and family. The scientist who are working on her figured out that the only thing keeping her alive is her will to live with her loved ones. So they let her live a normal life with her family and friends, a child's happiness is more important than the cure for cancer. Only the seven girls know about this but he never tells them how he gets it. He just says, "Money is not as important as those who are close to him." Which always melts all the girls except Sancer. She found a little worrisome till he finally stated that the money is not dirty and totally legal. He even said he just knew people in high places. After she first met him, she was on him like white chicks on basket ball players. She clung to him all the time he was around her but she never followed or stalked him. She often stated she only sees him as a big brother to him, which makes Skip Beat rage on the inside, but she doesn't ignore her real brother. She likes to consider herself a lucky little sister to have two big brothers. But the others girl know better than to believe that. There are just some things a younger sister shouldn't want to do with an older brother.

The reason why Ichijin is thinking about these seven important females in his life is because he's about to get really close to a random stranger. He's honestly never gone out his way for a girl in his entire life, besides for Sancer that it. The Holy incident was just coincidence and he felt training Nao was a more productive way to kill time. He cared about them all but he just didn't find himself completely in love with any of them but he felt like he was betraying them. He just felt like it wasn't fair to them at all. He's gotta do this though, he has to do this. It's his job, his new world, and he doesn't want any of them to be a part of it. So he made his way out of the shower, dressed up in new clean cloths, and made his way to the target's door. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door. If she were to open the door, he would smile a genuine smile and say, "Hey, I'm IKKI. I'm your new next door neighbor. I just wanted to get to know some of my new neighbors since I don't have too many friends in this area."
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Sitting on the bed, Ophelia thought about the past. She wondered how her mother was holding up with her insane father. She wondered how far gone her father had become not being able to find his horrible creation. She didn't think of her family often but it was oddly comforting yet horribly sickening to her. Ophelia was pulled from her thoughts by a knock at the door. She slowly slid off the bed. She lifted her dress a bit to reveal a holster strapped to her thigh. She shoved the gun into it and released her dress. Ophelia walked to the door and placed her ear against it. She then asked, "Yeah, who is it?"
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:22 pm

Since she didn't open the door, Ichijin sighed a little. He then heard her say from the other side of the door, "Yeah, who is it?" Feeling a little relieved, he decided to stick with the same thing he was going to say in the first place. "Hey, I'm IKKI. I'm your new next door neighbor. I just wanted to get to know some of my new neighbors since I don't have too many friends in this area." He kept on a smile just in case she did open the door. I highly doubt it though. For some reason, while waiting for her reply, his precious girls came into his thoughts. His smile didn't falter but his stance weakened a little. I'm sorry.

Infinite and her group left the rave a long time ago but the other three, M, iShield, and PJ, went off to their homes. Infinite though, decided she was hungry. She sat herself down at a table in Mo Chi Hihn's but her back was facing the stairs. She has came here a few times but not a lot, after the waitress greeted her and gave a menu to her, she thanked her as she looked through the menu for something she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:20 pm

Ophelia against her better judgement clutched the handle and open the door enough to poke her head between it and the frame, "Hey, my names Sara, nice to meet you." She gave him a smile that seemed exhausted. "You're new here? Well, I can't help you much, I just moved in myself." Again her exhausted smile popped up. "But, I guess we hang out sometime. Maybe go get some lunch or something." She wasn't wearing her trench coat at the moment so you could see a horrible scar that ornamented her right shoulder. "But you live right across the way?"
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:56 am

"That would be very nice. I'm not absolutely sure if anybody else lives in this place honestly. I noticed you earlier today and now here you are again." Ichijin genuinely smiled as he tried to keep up this conversation. He made a big effort to not look at her scar though. It didn't make him uncomfortable, but he didn't want to be rude. He's seen plenty of scars in the past, he's never had one of his own though. His body is scar and birth mark free but he still has two small moles on his left hip for some reason.

Infinite got what she ordered, it being a Vietnamese version of miso soup. He took her time slowly eating her soup. She felt no rush and she didn't feel like getting back to the dojo just yet. Being slightly rebellious to her father, she would randomly leave the dojo for a few days but never longer than seven days. Her father, at first, was angry every single time she did it but he began to find it relaxing and so did his students. With her not showing up all of them along with discouraging them from getting stronger, a few people started to leave the dojo. Now the students felt they can finally make there way up and improve amongst themselves. While taking her time, she had a weird feeling ever since she came to this place. Something is different about this place for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Ophelia nodded, "Well there's a guy next to me but...I think he passed out." She smirked a bit. Pulling her sunglasses away from her face,"but yeah if you wanna just walk around or something, I dunno. Just knock and hopefully I'm home." She smiled her exhausted smile again, cracking her knuckles loudly behind the door. This new comer seemed so off to Ophelia. She couldn't put her finger on it but...she'd put her guard of anyways.
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Ichijin continued to smile as he pulled a small piece of paper out along with a pen. He then wrote down his number on it before holding it out to Sara. "Just give me a call whenever you're bored. I honestly don't have anything to do with my spare time except roller skate. I do plan to go hang with some people later at noon today. Wanna come with me? Food will be my treat." He stated as he gave a toothy smile. He started to blush as he continued saying, "Sorry if I'm imposing a little, my friends keep telling me I need to meet new people and I guess I decided to start with one of my neighbors." Scratching the back of his head, he bluntly showed that he was very embarrassed about his gesture but was genuine about it none the less.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Ophelia grabbed the paper, and eyed it for a minute then looked back to him, "Umm...sure...Just knock when you're gonna leave and I'll probably be ready." She brushed her obsidian hair away from her face as she actually gave him a friendly smile. "And don't worry about it. I've been telling myself to meet new people for years. Its a good start."
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Ichijin's face brightened up a lot from the thought of her accepting his invitation. He then said in a up beat tone, "Very true. I'll be seeing you soon then!" He waved as he made his way into his own apartment. Shortly after he closed his door behind him, he jumped while throwing his fist up in victory. But he hit his hand into the ceiling. He cried in pain and dropped to the ground hard. His winced and moan from the pain in his hand. Damn it, I got too excited again. He quickly got up to take a shower again. He doesn't know why but he just loves showers. As he took a shower, he looked at his hand. His knuckles were bleeding a little and he can feel his wrist sprained from the impact. Luckily his fist stopped his head from colliding into the ceiling as well. After a while, just laughed about all the series of recent events. He then heard his ringtone loud and clear. He knew it was just a text message so he just let it ring. It was really load though, probably can be heard by all his neighbors. He continued to chuckle as he took his time to shower.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Ophelia closed her door looking at the number. She sighed and tossed the paper onto the coffee table. Plopping on the couch, she slouched down resting her boots on the table. She reached up her dress and pulled the Magnum from its holster. Resting the gun on the couch beside her she reached for her bottle of Jack, strain apparent on her face. As she grasped the neck of the bottle she sighed and brought it to her lips. Taking a gulp she closed her eyes and smiled as the pain in her hands dulled. Looking at her hands as they throbbed, she sighed and said, "Alright. I stretch you guys out." She felt like her hands had a mind of their own. They always ached to be in their other form, vicious, brutal. Every so often she would allow them to change but she did her best not to. She almost feared it sometimes, feared how good it felt and how much she liked it. Giving in to the ache she sifted her bones and joints, giving them their satisfaction. She sighed and she closed her eyes as the pain dwindled, leaning her head against her wall.
Back to top Go down
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:08 am

Jonas rolled over and stared at the clock for a minute. "Godamn its late." He rubbed his eyes as his neighbor's cellphone blared off down the hall. He dredged himself up out of bed and stretched. "I guess that's all the sleep Im getting tonight." He stopped for a minute as he heard running water across the hall. Nobody lives over there. He paused for a minute and remembered what the young girl said downstairs. "That boy from earlier bought it. He seems nice." The words rang in his ears. "I dont like this." He stretched his neck a bit as he started doing his morning exercises. He knew he wasnt about to get any more sleep tonight.
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:56 pm

Ichijin got out of the bathroom feeling brand new. After picking up his phone, he read Sancer's message. He then sighed, wondering why it took them so long to get back. He didn't respond because he figured he'd see her at the Tram Center. Putting on a fresh pair of boxers and knee high socks, he put on blue denim jeans along with a plain white t-shirt. Then he put on his black jacket on before he plugged his ear pieces into his phone. He wrapped them around his phone before he put on his Apex made roller skates. Putting them on wasn't a problem at all. If anything, it was easier than normal roller skates. He made his way out of his apartment and locked his door. He then rolled up to Ophelia's door to knock on it. He gave two loud, but not too loud, knocks before yelling a little, "Hey Sara, it's Ikki. You still wanna come?"

Hearing Ichijin's voice and him saying his name, Infinite was shocked and speechless from the fact that her idol is here, in this run down place. She didn't see him yet but she knows he's up those stairs that lead to the second floor. What's Ikki doing in a place like this?
Back to top Go down
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Jonas in mid push-up, stopped as he heard a strange voice in the hallway. He listened closely to his words. "Sara?" He said to himself. "Whatre you up to over there?" He picked himself up and slowly walked to the door making sure he kept quiet. He used the small grungy peep hole and stared into the hallway seeing the same boy in the hallway. I really dont trust this kid. He walks over to his bed reaching underneath feeling for something. After his hands graze what he's looking for, he smiles and stands up stretching out his back. He walks over to his closet and grabs a leather jacket and throws it on over his white t-shirt. He cracks his back and grabs his backpack throwing it over one shoulder. He walks out to his balcony and leans on it for a bit as he lights a cigarette. "Hey kiddo? Come here." He yelled out into the apartment next door hoping to get Ophelia's attention.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:48 pm

Ophelia heard the knock at the door and cringed, "Y-you better go without me, I think I had a little too much club fun for one day. I'm kinda tired. I'll catch up with you later!" She had heard her neighbor call her and she was running around grabbing her jacket, slipping on her boots and sliding her gun back up her dress against her thigh. Grabbing her sunglasses and satchel she yelled, "I'll see ya later though. No worries!" She then went to her balcony and hissed back, "What? I'm about to leave."
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:22 am

Ichijin held his head low in disapointment. He kept his up beat voice as he said, "Don't worry about, I'm sure we'll do something later. If you change your mind, I'll more than likely be at Newcastle Park." He slowly turned a one eighty without difficulty. He was about to go back into his apartment, but he decided he should get some fresh air. He also felt he should get into his apartment through the window. He skillfully made his was down the stairs and caught an interesting sight. Inifinite is sitter at a table, staring at him. He tried to look less depressed while rolling toward her. Sitting across from her, he kind of slumped into his chair. His hand made his way to her free hand before he said, "What are you doing here? I'm working.." He didn't sound happy, not happy at all. He gave her this tired look that told her he hasn't slept yet nor did he have time to rest. This all made her more curious with what he's been up to. Deciding this was the perfect time for her to get some alone time with The Sky King.

Inifinite put down her spoon down and used both hands to hold his hand, "I came by here because I was hungry, what are you working for?" He looked straight into her eyes and they told him that she was worried and she cared a lot. After a staring contest that lasted a few minutes, he broke the silence by saying, "I'm working for..."

"Apex?"

Inifinite barely giggled from her joke, but stopped quickly. All the blood was drained from Ichijin's face as he held an shocked expression. He was too tired to think it was a joke, he hasn't even slept yet since their last meeting. He looked down at the table while Infinite was thinking to herself, "Is this for real? Is Ikki one of those rumored people in debt to Apex?" She continued to hold and rub his hand gently. She's heard so many thing about Apex, both bad and good. But she knows they sell slightly unusual products. Then she realized that Ikki has a one of the three packages. Does he have robot legs? Does he breath fire? Does he.....have roller skates that enhance his roller skating skills? It was at that moment that everything made sense. He always had the same skates on and they looked different as it is. He has borrowed power.

As if reading her mind, Ichijin said, "I bought the skill package. Except I had a special case, they altered my body to roller skate on a whole different level along with giving me a pair of roller skates that are built to feel comfortable, provide safety, and enhance endurance to survive my newly found skills. These skates are the only pair of their kind, there is no other like them from what I know. I've been working for Apex because I was bored, I paid off all the expenses for the process but I got the skates only if I worked for them. This was all before The Sleeping Forest was even formed.." He was so glad that nobody was in the restaurant this entire time, he wouldn't be able to get this all off his chest if they weren't alone. He noticed the waitress was reading a magazine, she was far enough that they could speak at a decent volume without her hearing them. After pausing to let all of what he said sink in, he continued, "And my name is Ichijin Kuuchuu Kyuuten Igyou and yes, my father is Senator Aotenjou Igyou. I'm pretty sure you know him because he helped your dojo prosper in such a cybernetic world." He sighed deeply as he sat up a little more only to hang his head in shame. All his skill was a lie and this was the first time he's ever saw it that way.

Infinite was amazed at the realization of Ikki being the youngest son of the prestige Igyou family, Ichijin. She felt like she knew him even better than she did a moment ago. Not because of him telling her all of this secrets but because he's who he is. Since his father helps her dojo remain active and stable, she's done so much research about the man her father thought so highly of. It turns out that their fathers are good friends, before Aotenjou Igyou got a hold of the political power he has now, the dojo was close to being closed down. The government thought it'd be a good place to build over. This guy, was the same boy she met when they were both nine. The same boy who tried to roller skate for the day they knew each other and gave up after falling and cutting the back of his head open. The boy who fell in love with and feared skating in one day. She looked him over again, just to see where she didn't see that it was him. His hair was slicked back when he was younger, and it was a little more pudgy.

Infinite began to giggle, then chuckle, then laugh uncontrollably. It was just all too funny and cute how he used to look like when he was little. Being raise the way she was, she was already very athletic at that age while pochapocha over there was a couch potato. Ichijin was kind of disturbed and confused by her antics. After the long period of laughter, she smiled bigger than he's ever seen her smile. "It's been so long sense last time I tried to teach you how to roller skate, Pochapocha." She couldn't stop from giggling the last part while Ichijin blushed and pouted a little from the old nick name she gave him when they were little. He crossed his arms as he looked away from her, feeling the back of his head becoming really itchy but he ignored it. She continued to smile the smile she hasn't smiled for many years. Even if there childhood relationship lasted three years, he became more dejected into his studies once reaching mid middle school. She grew more cold while he grew inwardly. They both felt very nostalgic for a while till Ichijin broke the ever so fragile silence, he made sure to wait for the waitress go into the back before whispering, "Anyways, I'm here on the most important job I have ever been given, please don't tell anybody else. I'm here to isolate someone who is running away from Apex. This is only between you and me."

Infinite's smile softened from his seriousness and saw him in a whole new light. She was already attracted to him, but now it's turn into full fledge infatuation. The combination of their childhood friendship and the way he's working for a big company like Apex like a secret agent. It was all exciting and got her wanting what he had. Maybe she'll pay the building a visit... BAM Ichijin slammed his none injured fist into the table. "Do not go to them, it's a bad idea and you don't want to be part of my world."

Infinite practically yelled, "How do you know that? I want to help, you shouldn't bare this burden alone."

Ichijin harshly whispered/growled back, "You don't know what you're saying, I've only seen the edge of this world. There are things pulling me deeper and I don't want to drag anybody with me."

With strong conviction, Infinite said, "Stop telling me what I don't know or want to do. I'm an adult as much as your are, I have every right to do what I want. So don't stop me."

Ichijin sighed and held his head in his hands in defeat. He said with his head down, "Please do it later then, I'm tired and I want to sleep but I don't want to be alone." His voice showed he was tired and vexed from the recent events. She stood up while smirking a little. He got up too and lead her to his apartment after she paid for her food. Closing and locking the door, he laid nearest to the wall on his bed while Infinite sat on the side of the bed next to his legs. "Still afraid of being alone?" He stared at the ceiling for a little while till was about to sleep. She was there when his brother began to seclude himself into his studies and Student Body President duties, leaving Ichijin by himself with no friends till he met Infinite. While Ichijin was thinking of an answer, she took his phone to text everybody that he won't make it to the Tram Center meeting but he never plain out said that, he was always poetic about is. So she texted down, "The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep." Ichijin yawned before he answered Infinite's earlier question as fell asleep,

"Always."

Last edited by I.K.K.I. on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Food paid for. lol)
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:24 pm

While Ichijin was asleep, Infinite was laying next to him wide away. She wasn't staring at him or anything, she's just taking time to take in all the information that was given to her. She felt alive from the small rush she's getting from her thoughts. She will go to Apex and get something from them, her father at one point even offered her. That offer caused her to think, "Does father have something to do with Apex?" Sighing, she heard a phone ring but not Ichijin's usual phone. She looked at this new after three rings and then answered...

(Conversation will be held here)
Back to top Go down
Mairead Dever

Mairead Dever

Character sheet
Name: Mairead Dever

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Ah...rain. Rain filled the gray city of the poor. It..was almost cooling, her feet didn't burn from the cement and could rubble underneath, cleaning up then getting dirty as she passed the alleyways. She liked the rain, even if it was cold, it soaked through her clothes and made it hard to move fast. Never the less, it took the smell from her wound away. Cooling it from its normal acidic warmth. Washing it in the rain for a few minutes, she lowered her sleeve and began to walk the streets for the evening. While people with their clean cut outfits and beautiful umbrella's, continue around enjoying their party like lives in the darklite corner. Business was booming? Was that the saying? Her eyes followed a stranger though today. For some reason he was acting strangely, though going into an apartment area really interested her. To have a warm place would be nice...

Letting her naivety take place she followed him from a good distance and when he wasn't watching made her way into his apartment. Hiding in a closet, that seemed busy with clothing. It really was a mess but it was soo warm. Curling into it she rested.

Sounds has woken her up, day by day, without food, and sneaking to the bathroom (which she played in a couple of times when he left). She had made herself at home. She silently giggled at the strange things this guy did, spying on him once in a while with other people around. She didn't understand most of it, though she didn't really care. For now this was a safe haven until she got kicked out. The only problem...was her wound was beginning to change the scent of the closet, she didn't know it herself, but the house began to smell like rotting flesh.
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:34 pm

While Infinite was taking a hot shower, Ichijin was slowly waking up from his nap. He began to realize how much it........smelled in here. He wasn't even in here for very long as well so it confused him that this place smelled so bad. Although, he was beginning to sense the source. This wasn't you usual type of dirty bedroom smell, it was worse. It smelled like something was molding or rotting away. He slowly got up from bed and made his way to where the smell got worse, the closet. Honestly, he was kind of freaked out. Maybe Apex is sending me a warning for not getting the job done quick enough. Even with the shower on, his mind raced through dark thoughts of Infinite killed while he was asleep. he could've been sleeping for a while now.

Deciding it would be better to open the closet now than standing there with pessimistic thoughts. He swung the door open only to find a child in his closet. A very live child at that. He shocked and relieved that it wasn't what he thought it was, now he knows she is taking a shower for sure. Kneeling down, he asked the kid, "Hey there, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mo Chi Hihn's   Mo Chi Hihn's - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mo Chi Hihn's
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apex Futuristics :: Roleplay :: Luz Roja Distrito :: DarkLite Corner-
Jump to: