Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at Apex Futuristics, we believe in providing the best in genetic modifications.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The sky is scattered with a few clouds. A chance of thunderstorms with no rain.
There was a large accident with three trams today. Apex released this statement. "A simple test gone wrong, we were experimenting with a new model of tram today at increased speeds. Unfortunately, the timing was off when the three came to the same intersection. Luckily, no one was injured as all these tests are unmanned and made from a remote control. Please be patient as the trams are running slower than usual. Thank you."

Pinky and Noise Tank's apartment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet
Name: Ichijin Kuuchuu Kyuuten Igyou

Pinky and Noise Tank's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Pinky and Noise Tank's apartment   Pinky and Noise Tank's apartment EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Their apartment is on the third floor.
Pinky and Noise Tank's apartment Threebedroomapartment

Pinky's Bedroom
Pinky and Noise Tank's apartment PinkysBedroom

NT's Bedroom
Pinky and Noise Tank's apartment Asian-room-for-sale

Kitchen
Pinky and Noise Tank's apartment Kitchen
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pinky and Noise Tank's apartment   Pinky and Noise Tank's apartment EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:16 am

Sancer, Noise Tank, Pinky, Skip Beat, and Maxwell finally reached the apartment after a decent walk. Skip Beat caught up to them but never made a sound the entire time. He ignored everybody and made his way to the computer they had out in the living room. Noise Tank slumped into the couch as he turned on the TV. It switched on to the news instantly: Today, three people were found dead in the Darklite corner. When asked about the incident, Jakob Evanwing, the son of the famous Evanwing family and heir to the company had this to say. "The only thing we can speculate as of currently is that it was just partying gone wrong. Underground parties take place in this area of town all the time and we done the best we can to contain the situation but the sheer danger of these parties is misunderstood by the general public. I have nothing more to say." Noise Tank found this very unnerving because he remembered four of their friends were down there. As he continued to watch, he slowly fell asleep on the couch.

Sancer and Pinky lead Maxwell to Pinky's room and a lot of things in the room were pink. Sancer let go of Maxwell before jumping on Pinky's bed while Pink made her way to a closet door in her room. She opened it and out came piles upon piles of random toys. She also had a separate crate full of old school legos. She then said after she collapsed on her bed, "Have fun." As she fell into a deep sleep, Sancer jumped into the toys, more then half of them being stuffed animals. While in the pile though, she remembered something as she pulled out her cell. She then texted Ichijin saying, "I made it back safely, what are you up to?" She then put her phone on the little table with two pink pots of flowers next to each other and went back to digging into the toys again.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell

Maxwell

Character sheet
Name: maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Pinky and Noise Tank's apartment   Pinky and Noise Tank's apartment EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:30 pm

maxwell sits down pick up a pink barbie doll he looks around "these are not toy's!"
he takes out his paint brush and starts to paint the barbie doll and paints the barbie too look like a gundom "now thats a toy!" Grins and starts to play "WHOOOSE!" as he flying the toy around him
Back to top Go down
http://riokusanosuke.deviantart.com/
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pinky and Noise Tank's apartment   Pinky and Noise Tank's apartment EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:29 pm

With Pinky asleep, Sancer was the only one who saw Maxwell change the barbie doll into a gundum. At first, she was speechless. All she can think was that he did something that was impossibly till she saw it with her own eyes. Not only did he transform the doll into a gundum, he did it with what seems to be a paint brush of some sort. With wide eyes, she stated, "How did you do that, Max?"

Skip Beat was just chilling on the computer, passing the time till they were to go to the gathering at the tram center. Everybody inside the circle was going to be there and from what he knows, they're just going to make their way to the park from there, where everybody else will be. He hates to admit it but a lot of people follow him, he practically has an army of his own. Although, Skip Beat always wondered what was the point of the Forest. He knew the general plan and goal, make the world as crime free as possible. Spread their way of life, chill, have fun, etc. But he feels that the three founders have a bigger ambition than that...
Back to top Go down
Maxwell

Maxwell

Character sheet
Name: maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Pinky and Noise Tank's apartment   Pinky and Noise Tank's apartment EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:44 pm

I.K.K.I. wrote:
With Pinky asleep, Sancer was the only one who saw Maxwell change the barbie doll into a gundum. At first, she was speechless. All she can think was that he did something that was impossibly till she saw it with her own eyes. Not only did he transform the doll into a gundum, he did it with what seems to be a paint brush of some sort. With wide eyes, she stated, "How did you do that, Max?"

Skip Beat was just chilling on the computer, passing the time till they were to go to the gathering at the tram center. Everybody inside the circle was going to be there and from what he knows, they're just going to make their way to the park from there, where everybody else will be. He hates to admit it but a lot of people follow him, he practically has an army of his own. Although, Skip Beat always wondered what was the point of the Forest. He knew the general plan and goal, make the world as crime free as possible. Spread their way of life, chill, have fun, etc. But he feels that the three founders have a bigger ambition than that...

Maxwell looking Sancer still playing with the newly made toy says
"I made it with this brush, im a artist! i create anything i want with just this brush"
then he looks at her with her surprised face, "can you keep a secret?"

Sancer nods her head still in shock.

Maxwell then looks around too see Pinky passed out on the bed he then touches his face with the brush as it absorbs the ink from his body and revealing his real face and body." like i said, with this brush i can make anything i want come to life"

then he grabs teddy bear and paints it too be three times bigger and he hands the new teddy bear to Sancer.
Back to top Go down
http://riokusanosuke.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinky and Noise Tank's apartment   Pinky and Noise Tank's apartment Empty

Back to top Go down

Pinky and Noise Tank's apartment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apex Futuristics :: Roleplay :: Atlantis Square :: Poseidon's Palace-
Jump to: