Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at Apex Futuristics, we believe in providing the best in genetic modifications.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The sky is scattered with a few clouds. A chance of thunderstorms with no rain.
There was a large accident with three trams today. Apex released this statement. "A simple test gone wrong, we were experimenting with a new model of tram today at increased speeds. Unfortunately, the timing was off when the three came to the same intersection. Luckily, no one was injured as all these tests are unmanned and made from a remote control. Please be patient as the trams are running slower than usual. Thank you."

Rook's Pottery Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rook

Rook

Character sheet
Name: Rook

Rook's Pottery Shop Empty
PostSubject: Rook's Pottery Shop   Rook's Pottery Shop EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:54 pm

At first glance the shop looks like a plane simple round shaped rock with the words "Welcome" carved in the side. On approach of the moderately large dome shaped rock; the shop hours are craved in on the door. Upon entering the shop a bell rings. When you look around there are a large variety of clay pottery and vases to chooses from. There is a back room that has the words do not enter carved in it.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rook's Pottery Shop   Rook's Pottery Shop EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:07 am

Rook lets out a big yawn after waking up from a small nap. "Ohhh man what time is it?" Rook gets up form the chair he was napping in and takes a step out into his shops lobby where the whole store is lit up from the hole in his roof as suns rays beam though the hole. Rook takes his arm and shields his eyes from the light as he mutter under his breath. "Ugh..it must be close to noon...better get working on that order i got this morning...." Rook takes himself back into his work room and sits down on the same chair he was napping in and begins to mold earth into a fairly large urn. "This should not take more then ten minutes..." Rook continues his work and he whistles a small tune.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jakob Evanwing
PostSubject: Re: Rook's Pottery Shop   Rook's Pottery Shop EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:33 pm

The small bell rang on the door as it slowly creeked open. A tall man in a business suit looked around the store seeing if anyone was there. Not seeing anyone, he browsed the shop a bit as he tocuhed and tossled things as he pleased. He noticed a particularly large Clay pot that sat as what seemed to be the center piece for the room as light shone down from the hole in the cieling directly on and around it. He studied it for a minute looking at the intricate carvings and designs that adorned the whole thing noticing a few symbols that looked familiar to him. Well Im in the right place thats for sureHe thought to himself as he poked the large vase a little bit. He rested his hands in his pockets as he began to eyeball the shop a bit more.
Back to top Go down
https://apexfuturistics.forumotion.net
Rook

Rook

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rook's Pottery Shop   Rook's Pottery Shop EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Rook hears a bell ring from the lobby and stops his work on the urn, "Hmmm i was not expecting the man so early to pick up his urn...." Rook carefully sets the Urn to the side; stands and stretches a little then walks out of the back room. "I am sorry i am not fin...." Rook then realizes its not the elder man who has come for the urn but a large business suit wearing gentleman. Rook pauses for a second and has a quick thought to himself.."Well hes well dressed for this neighborhood...." "OH i'm truely sorry...i have mistaken you for some one else...what is man of your prestige doing in a small humble store like mine?" Rook stands waiting behind the counter for a reply. "i better be cautious about him...i get a uneasy feeling...."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Rook's Pottery Shop   Rook's Pottery Shop EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:06 pm

The man turned to Rook and smiled giving him a full body view of a man Rook would vaguely recognize. "Hello, Rook." He said confidently as he paced slowly around the shop. "Ive been looking for you for a while now. Who would've thought it would be here, among all these cretans." He said looking at a few more pots and vases. A voice went through the man's head. Do it already the voice said to him. "In due time." the man said outloud. He turned back to Rook and relaxed his body as he cocked his head to the side stretching his neck out and rubbing the back of it with his hand. His other hand rested readily in his pocket as he glared back at Rook. "So, here's the question, are you coming back with me the easy way or the hard way?" He said with an almost tired tone. Despite this man's relaxed demeanor his body gave off a vibe of confidence. In other words, this man knew what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rook's Pottery Shop   Rook's Pottery Shop EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:48 am

Rook took a brief moment to dig into his memory to figure out who he was...but little came up in his mind. Though Rook knew this man was familiar and from Apex...then..just then...it came to him like a erupting volcano! Rook clinched his fist; as his eye's squinted to glare at the man in his shop as Rook spoke with his voiced raised as his tone turned into a more hostile feel, "YOU!!!...YOU will NEVER take me back for your....YOUR so called break through on..ON what ever you made me INTO!" Rook looked ready to take the hard way out!

"I hope you are ready for me this time! BECAUSE IT WILL NOT BE THE SAME!!!" Rook took a small leap and then slammed his feet into the ground; as the pots began to mold into the ground and the eye in the ceiling started to close slowly. Rook stood waiting in a familiar stance to the well dressed man in the suit.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Rook's Pottery Shop   Rook's Pottery Shop EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:40 am

Luke sighed and began to laugh. "They always take the hard way, dont they?" He said smiling as he jumped high up making his way out of the hole on the ceiling. He knew inside there was nothing but a death trap. He stood silently on the roof of the rock as he knocked on it. "Hmm nothing I cant handle. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a red glove as he put it over his right hand. He pushed off the rock jumping down to where the front door used to be as he slid his hand down the rock. He wound his fist back, took a deep breath and shot his fist forward in a shotgun motion as the gigantic rock shattered and the pieces, both large and small, slowly floated down to the ground. Luke's smile seemed both twisted and genuine as he cracked his neck a bit. "Shall we?" He said confidently. We shall The same voice boomed through his head wickedly and sinister.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rook's Pottery Shop   Rook's Pottery Shop EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:32 am

Rook stood unshaken from the display of power, as the large and small chunks of rock fall from the sky; It was obvious to Rook...fighting this man was going to lead to his capture, due to the strength difference. Rook takes a second to look around of his surroundings for a escape route and spots one decently Rook spots a few alleyways he can make his way for. Rook the picks up a decently large rock and makes run for the large alleyway gate. Rook then yells out "APEX IS DESTROYING THE TOWN HELP!" Rook throws the rock in front of him and takes a step up on it wit his bare foot, with one fluid motion Rook molds the rock to make shift stairs as he climbs up and over the gate, As his last step off the rock steps they crumble back to rocky debris.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
PostSubject: Re: Rook's Pottery Shop   Rook's Pottery Shop EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:24 am

Luke stands confidently as he walks to where Rook is frantically running. He smiles as the man makes it over the gate and the rocks crumble before him. He stops and cocks back his hand for a minute before punching forward, blasting the gate right off its hinges flying directly at Rook. He starts walking forward as a voice barks through his head. "Stop you idiot!" He stops and looks at the ground before jumping quickly to the side.

"This is going to prove troublesome." Luke said out loud before sighing and putting the glove away neatly in his jacket. He pushed the hair out of his face before looking around noticing a lot of people staring at him. Grey slithered his way into his head again with a menacing tone.

"We know where he'll go. We simply have to cut him off." Grey smiled in a way only Luke could know. "As for these people." Luke shood his head before storming down the street. After taking a few steps, he turned around to notice a small private police force assembled behind him. He reaches under his arm before pulling out a small pistol shaped device and pointing it at them.

"Id suggest you mind your business." A tall man at the center smiled as he pointed behind Luke at a few more men. Luke let out a sigh as Grey yelled through his head to let him out. Just before he did, a tram came zooming by in front of him and he disappeared from the police force's sight. Sitting in the tram, he rests his head in his palms as Grey's voice came creeping back.

"You should have let me handle that." Grey hissed. Luke simply sat there waiting for their stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rook's Pottery Shop   Rook's Pottery Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Rook's Pottery Shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apex Futuristics :: Roleplay :: Atlantis Square :: Triton's Abyss-
Jump to: