Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at Apex Futuristics, we believe in providing the best in genetic modifications.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The sky is scattered with a few clouds. A chance of thunderstorms with no rain.
There was a large accident with three trams today. Apex released this statement. "A simple test gone wrong, we were experimenting with a new model of tram today at increased speeds. Unfortunately, the timing was off when the three came to the same intersection. Luckily, no one was injured as all these tests are unmanned and made from a remote control. Please be patient as the trams are running slower than usual. Thank you."

The Sleeping Forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet
Name: Ichijin Kuuchuu Kyuuten Igyou

The Sleeping Forest Empty
PostSubject: The Sleeping Forest   The Sleeping Forest EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:16 pm

The Sleeping Forest Jsrf

The Sleeping Forest is a group of all kinds of dare devils(on wheels) that follow Ichigin like an idol. Besides following him everywhere during the day and only the during the day, they would do about anything for him. The picture above is just the top dogs amongst them. These crazy guys are as good as humanly possibly and self appointed themselves as Ichijin's main posse. The whole posse likes to sing and dance. Out of all the members of Sleeping Forest, only one person knows that Ichijin's skill is artificial. It's Skip Beat, but he decided against exploiting it. He did decide that he'll become better than him so he can shove his natural skill in Ichijin's face. Even though Skip Beat hates Ichijin, he still follows him because he has nothing to do even though he has no respect for Ichijin. He plans to follow till he becomes better than him, till then he'll act just like any member.

Extra facts: Skip Beat and Sancer are brother and sister. Each girl of the main group likes Ichijin. Sancer has cancer, Noise Tank is the oldest in the group being 42 even though he doesn't look it and is very in shape, and 3D is very sexually active. Most of them used to be part of different gangs.

Last edited by I.K.K.I. on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More Extra Facts)
Back to top Go down

The Sleeping Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apex Futuristics :: Database :: The Gangs-
Jump to: