Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at Apex Futuristics, we believe in providing the best in genetic modifications.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The sky is scattered with a few clouds. A chance of thunderstorms with no rain.
There was a large accident with three trams today. Apex released this statement. "A simple test gone wrong, we were experimenting with a new model of tram today at increased speeds. Unfortunately, the timing was off when the three came to the same intersection. Luckily, no one was injured as all these tests are unmanned and made from a remote control. Please be patient as the trams are running slower than usual. Thank you."

Streets of Luz Roja

Go down 
+4
I.K.K.I.
Ophelia
Yuri
Jonas Eli
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet
Name: Jonas Elijah Whitefield

Streets of Luz Roja Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:41 pm

The streets are ligned with people all the time. Small shops selling nothing but cheap clothes and cheaper alcohol line the spaces between bars and clubs. The smell of alcohol and cigarettes always lingers in the air and dozens of different types of musics can be heard blaring through the streets.
Back to top Go down
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:50 pm

Jonas walked down the street keeping his head down. His cigarette's smoke wafted into the air as people surrounded him. His hands moved dextrously around as he made his way down the street. He walked for a while making his way to a few shops and clubs. It was the same every time.

"Do you have any work for me today?" He said

"Sorry bud not today." The bouncers usually said.

Everytime he'd walk away with the same disappointed look on his face until he found a bar that needed his help.

"Do you have any work for me today?" Jonas said

"As a matter of fact we do." The bouncer said as he guided Jonas inside. He made his way to the backroom.

"Ah my favorite boy!" The owner exclaimed as he explained the job to him. Jonas cleaned out the back room and swept around cleaning up the remnants of a large bar fight from the night before. After finishing up and with money in hand, he headed outside and lit up another cigarette taking a long drag on it. He looked down at the money in his hand and sighed.

"I need to get a real job..." He said as he crumpled it shoving it into the pocket of his jeans. He walked across the street and sat down on a small planter platform as people raced by him tryin got get to where they needed to go. He kept smoking his cigarette in peace.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Character sheet
Name: Yuri Rojo

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:34 pm

Yuri walked along casually with his hands in his pockets looking up at the sky the slight wind blowing his hair against his dark red tinted goggles and wind breaker which nearly cover his entire face.

He looked ahead for a moment, enough for his goggles to go to work.

ID:Figure...humanoid...height 5'10"
Distance: 3.23 ETA:1.2

hmmm...I think I see lunch

Yuri had done this many times in the past, one step before the "trip" he would misstep making it look that much more convincing before falling somewhat hard into Jonas and slipping his hand into his pocket and pulling out a bit of the cash wad stuffing it into his jacket Yuri caught his fall and stood facing Jonas.

"My apologies mister...you have yourself a good day now..."
Yuri's thick hick accent made very apparent.

Yuri Turned around and began walking away.
Back to top Go down
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:39 pm

Jonas was caught off-guard as the man fell forward. He tried to catch him but the man seemed fine. Jonas stood up as the man walked away and jogged after him. "You okay man?" He said placing his hand on the man's shoulder. He lifted his own goggles off of his face and flicked the cigarette with his tongue knocking some of the ash off.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet
Name: Ophelia

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:00 pm

Ophelia made her way to the streets of Luz Roja. She loved this place. It stunk of liquor and cigarettes and it made her feel at home. She looked through windows at cheap merch and drunk men laughing and talking. As she made her way down the tightly packed streets she saw a man fall into another and words beinging exchanged. She shook her head, "Some people, man"
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:06 pm

"Errr..yeah I'm jez fine mister, ankles a bit sore but I'll live... so if you could please..."

Yuri politely took his own hand and removed Jonas's from his shoulder

"there we go, again thanks but I assure you a little stumble won't kill me, sorry again mister, you have a good day now"

uuhg, a good Samaritan just what I need...
Back to top Go down
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Jonas shrugged it off and walked back to where he was sitting.

Asshole

He laughed as he flipped the man's wallet into the air and caught it with a grin stretched across his face. He sighed and took another drag on his cigarette. Lifting it from his lips he looked up and noticed a girl staring through the crowd right at him. He grinned slyly at her and exhaled the smoke as it danced in the air. He winked as he walked into the crowd disappearing among the people. He smirked as he made his way through the people positioning himself well enough that he could watch her without being seen.

What are you up to? He thought to himself as he leaned against the wall he was standing near.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Once the man was out of sight Yuri immediately reached into another of his jacket pocket's

"yyyyeeeeeep...decoy is gone...try'in steal from a thief..s'what happens...wheeelt,maybe mister good Samaritan will return mister Warren's ID now...heh."

course now I'll need to lift me a'noer dummy wallet

Yuri shrugged and ducked into a small diner sitting at the counter.

"Gyozo N a side o beans por favor, pronto"
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:32 pm

She grinned back and shook her head as he slipped off. I gotta keep an eye out for those two. She
continued on her way lighting up a cigarette and taking a long drag,
releasing it through her nose. She always found it fun and it just
looked cool. She had a satchel slung over her shoulder from which she removed a flask, filled with a little Jack and Coke. Ophelia took a swig, replaced the the cap and stuck it back into her bag.
Back to top Go down
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:39 pm

Jonas grabbed the wallet into his hands and without even looking at it threw it to the ground. Feels light He frowned as he reached his hand into his pocket feeling his cash lighten. "Sunovabitch!" He yelled out as he punched the wall behind him. He looked up and noticed he lost sight of the girl he was watching. "Fucking 'ell!" He threw his cigarette down without even finishing it and stormed off. He made his way down the street staring at the sky feeling the raindrops begin to hit his face. He smiled just a little. I love the rain He said as he stopped walking and just basked in the water's glory.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:52 pm

The water began to come down, sprinkling her glasses with little drops of water. She smiled and tossed her cigarette to the ground. She looked over her shoulder to see if the Young Man as following her. She couldn't tell for sure but as she turned around, she happened to see him stomping just in time...to run into him...
Back to top Go down
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Jonas fell to the ground hitting hard enough to bounce up a little as the water splashed on his face. He sat up and began to rub the back of his head.
"Fuck, that hurt!" He said with his eyes clenched. He looked up at her with sparks firing off in his eyes. "What did you do that for?" He didnt look angry, just annoyed.
This day is just taking forever. I dont see how this could get any worse.
He slowly stood up dusting himself off and stretched his neck out rubbing his hand on the back of it.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:14 pm

"Oh shit! Man I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! Man here." She pulled a bandanna from her satchel and offered it to him. She looked at his a bit closer. Raising her glasses, she revealed a pair of sparkling hazel green eyes. "I saw you earlier didn't I?" A smile spread across her lips, "Hey sorry again."
Back to top Go down
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:46 pm

He threw his hood up onto his head as the fur tickled his face. "Dont worry about it." He looked towards the sky as his hood shadowed his face. "Listen, you probably wanna get inside. Rain is never a good thing..." He said as if looking into the sky for something. "Anyway sorry about yelling at you like that, Ive just been having a shitty day. I need to find some more work today..." He said staring back at the ground. The wind kissed the back of his coat as the fur lining danced in the wind. The rain hit lightly as the crowds of people began to make their way inside. You could tell it was getting later as the clubs began getting ready for their nightly rituals. "Looks like the night is coming early." He muttered outloud forgetting he had company.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia

Ophelia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Ophelia looked around noticing all the people migrating to shelter. She nodded then looked to her watch, "Well now that I'm 15 minutes late to work...might as well call in sick" She laughed and pulled a cell out of her coat pocket and hit speed dial. She had a quick conversation with her boss who was a druggie and could care less as long as he had his music. She hung up and turned to the young man "Alright. Sorry again, but I'm gonna head home. Have a good one." She gave him a small wave and turned to go.
Back to top Go down
Jonas Eli

Jonas Eli

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:02 pm

Jonas caught himself out of touch and hearing her words brought him back. "See ya around." He shoved his hands in his pockets and walked down the street slowly. The street had become much more scarce of people and the sounds of rain mixed well with the music being played around. "Well I doubt Im gonna find any work tonight. Better head home see if they have anything for me there." He headed home.
Back to top Go down
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet
Name: Ichijin Kuuchuu Kyuuten Igyou

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 pm

After perfectly jumping from roof top to roof top, Ichijin found an ally way that seem to provide suitable privacy just for this occasion. He skillfully jumped from wall to wall till he landed at the bottom without any difficulty. He leaned back against the wall to avoid more rain. I know he'll find me, he always finds me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jakob Evanwing
PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:26 am

A man in a black business suit walked out and greeted Ikki seemingly from nowhere. "Hello, kid." He said in a dissentive tone. This man hated Ikki for his rich kid attitude and not caring about anything but he always did as his boss told him. He threw a package at his feet and pulled a cell phone out of his pocket. "Take this to a man in Darklite Corner, in Raev Cyti Undrgrnd. Theyre throwing a party tonight so it shouldnt be hard to blend in. He runs security there and it shouldnt be hard to find. Give it to one of the security guards patrolling the place. Once you find him, give him this package, He'll know what to do after that. You should remember what to do but Ill remind you, use this cellphone to call me. We have something a little more complicated for you after this." He stepped back and disappeared into the alley as his voice echoed. "Do not dissapoint us." The rain lightened up as the last of the thunder and lightning sizzled overhead.
Back to top Go down
https://apexfuturistics.forumotion.net
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet
Name: Ichijin Kuuchuu Kyuuten Igyou

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:56 am

"Do not dissapoint us." Right after hearing those words, Ichijin puts the new cell next to his original one as he scoops up the package with his other hand. Holding it like a football, he wall jumped his way up to the roof tops. Yet again perfectly jumping from roof top to roof top. Every now and then grinding on rails and pipes. He makes his way to the Darklite Corner, hopefully nobody will reckognize him there.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Kogo

Heaven Kogo

Character sheet
Name: Heaven Kogo

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:37 am

"Tch, I wish I didn't have to find my own minions" Heaven said as she walked down the street. She was on the prowl looking for anyone that wanted a change of scenery. She looked up at the sky and felt like kicking herself.

" Why the hell did I come all the way out here today of all days? No ones going to be out in weather like this. It'll probably rain again any moment." Yet the music that pounded in her ears seem to say otherwise. Of course there were people out. People go clubbing all the time. Weather doesn't stop them at all.

Heaven stopped to check out her reflection in a window. She pulled some of her blond hair over her forehead and pushed some strands behind her ears. She blew herself a little kiss then continued on her way.
Back to top Go down
Heaven Kogo

Heaven Kogo

Character sheet
Name: Heaven Kogo

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:59 am

Heaven decided it was time to get going. She had a lot of stuff to do tonight at the club and still had a little bit of shopping to do. She took one last looked around her to see if she could spot any last minute chances of hope. She sighed when she found no one worthy of her time and made her way to the Tram station.

Heaven was already starting to feel a little tired from waking up so early in the day but she still had the whole night ahead of her. So she pumped herself up by walking briskly to the station.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell

Maxwell

Character sheet
Name: maxwell

PostSubject: maxwell first post   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Maxwell wanders through the streets of luz roja as he takes a breath in
"Ah, I remeber this part of town"
Maxwell snickers as he buys some food from a local store. Maxwell then looks around as he makes his way through the town towards his apartment complex
Back to top Go down
http://riokusanosuke.deviantart.com/
Maxwell

Maxwell

Character sheet
Name: maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Heaven Kogo wrote:
Heaven decided it was time to get going. She had a lot of stuff to do tonight at the club and still had a little bit of shopping to do. She took one last looked around her to see if she could spot any last minute chances of hope. She sighed when she found no one worthy of her time and made her way to the Tram station.

Heaven was already starting to feel a little tired from waking up so early in the day but she still had the whole night ahead of her. So she pumped herself up by walking briskly to the station.

maxwell walking from the store to his hotel heading towards the tram station. being twitchy little boy he notices heaven from the other side of the street, never seeing such a women before maxwell kinda hides behind a pillar and starts to paint himself to look different.
he makes himself a older man around 25-30, brown hair, scruffy looking around average body...
he makes himself stand around 6 foot and wearing a sweater and blue jeans...
after a few minutes of making this he walks up toward her still holding groceries and say's
"um, excuse me do you know where the tram station is? i'm new around here and lost my way"
he say's this while scratching the back of his head and blushes for how she looks
"heh heh"
he mutters from the embarrassment
Back to top Go down
http://riokusanosuke.deviantart.com/
Yuri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Yuri lay face down in his plate sleeping peacefully when a waiter walks up to him and pokes him hard on the back.

"Hey you, hey guy, get up mang!"The waiter shouted at Yuri.

Yuri moaned and sleepily batted a had at the water a few times before raising his head one eye on the Waiter..."Wha!? WHO THE FUC- i'L...oh umm yeah, can I do ya for?"

"Hey mang chu haven't payed your tab and chu been sleeping here for hours now mang, its mornin" the waiter pointed outside towards the sunny day.

"Mornin?...shiiiiiiieeet! ah well I want some flapjacks then, and some whevos porfavor"
Yuri exclaimed as he stabbed the one remaining pot sticker from yesterdays lunch with his chop stick and puts it in his mouth chewing.

"What? gringo cho pay your first tab first mang"the waiter told Yuri now very annoyed.

"yeeeeeah yeah keep your pants on Pako, er ya go!"
Yuri said as he pulled the money from his pants placing a few dollars in the waiters hand, its was a bit of an overpayment since Yuri did not really care to count it out.

"Now than, flapjacks and a big assed pot o coffie, if ya please" smiling as he talks.

"ja whatever mang chu lucky we open all night mang, woulda thrown your ass out eh..."the disgruntled waiter walked behind the counter punching in the order.

"Yeah I want four flapjacks boy, member that four! and two eggs, scrambled" Yuri shouted over the counter.

After some time Yuri got his food and coffee and began to eat...as well as talk to himself.

"....This vagabond shit's gettin old, I gota find somin ah do with maself...Shit I ain't slept in a bed is what? 3 years?...yeah, swat I gotta do...find me a bed"

"Yeah well yur lucky to get that ya greedy spick!" Yuri shouted as he left the diner while the waiter yells at him in spanish.

Yuri turned his face to the sun and caught his breath before he would start off again.
"Taday...sa nice day....yeaht I gotta good feelin bout taday...alright feet, don fail me now"

Yuri told himself as he zipped up his hoddie and dashed off down the street and leaping onto a dumpster and from there pulling himself onto a fire exit and up onto the roof climbing to the top and leaping to another roof Yuri began to scope out the city rooftop to rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Velvet

Velvet

Character sheet
Name: Caseal Orin Tallinvor (Cas Talon)

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Cas strolled down the street eyes darting across the crowd registering facing and people, smirking lightly to himself as his hand delved confidently into the pocket of a passerby deftly snatching the wallet. Walking a couple of meters he opened he dropped the container into a bin and transferred the contents into his own pocket before searching for another target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Luz Roja   Streets of Luz Roja Empty

Back to top Go down

Streets of Luz Roja
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apex Futuristics :: Roleplay :: Luz Roja Distrito-
Jump to: