Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at Apex Futuristics, we believe in providing the best in genetic modifications.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The sky is scattered with a few clouds. A chance of thunderstorms with no rain.
There was a large accident with three trams today. Apex released this statement. "A simple test gone wrong, we were experimenting with a new model of tram today at increased speeds. Unfortunately, the timing was off when the three came to the same intersection. Luckily, no one was injured as all these tests are unmanned and made from a remote control. Please be patient as the trams are running slower than usual. Thank you."

Xephyr Arc Facility

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jakob Evanwing
Xephyr Arc Facility Empty
PostSubject: Xephyr Arc Facility   Xephyr Arc Facility EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:58 am

A large building seeming to be the center of the landscape for Neptune. This building is home to many events in Neptune including large sporting events which have now devolved to large gladiator tournaments that participants "willingly" volunteer for. What most dont know is below the facility is a large laboratory used for developing new genetic modifications.
Back to top Go down
https://apexfuturistics.forumotion.net
Yuri

Character sheet
Name: Yuri Rojo

PostSubject: Re: Xephyr Arc Facility   Xephyr Arc Facility EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:27 pm

"C'mon....find yer home now..."

Yuri said to himself as his hand wandred along the side of this large building seemingly to find only smooth surfaces.
Before long Yuri's hands run's over a small crack in a window.

"S'all I need baby"

He slips a couple of finger's into the crack and lunges himself upwords slapping the fingers of his other hand aginst the rooftop 14feet above the window pulling himself up on top of the massave building.

"Wooo....Shits what I live for...ha! fuck you ya big assed buildi'n!"
He yells out in victory lieing on his back.

Yuri stood after a few moments and looked down onto the city below from his new pearch in the sky.
"wow....its umm its big al'right,"

Then Yuri spots the Apex building.
"Ho-Le-Shit...n I thought this was a big som'bitch...looks like I got anoer one to climb at some point....some day Red some day"

He sat for a moment enjoying the brease.
"Whelt time ta see where I gone n gotten myself"

Yuri slides down the face of the building to slow his fall untill catching the same crack in the window he had used to climb up, only this time he just shoved the window all the way open and jumped inside,Yuri unziped his hood and put his cool face on trying to look natural.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jakob Evanwing
PostSubject: Re: Xephyr Arc Facility   Xephyr Arc Facility EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Right as Yuri comes through the door, a huge fist comes swinging into his face sending him flying across the room. A huge black man stands for a second with a angry look on his face then sees a pile of rubble which used to be a bench across the room. A pair of legs sticking out from the bottom, he runs over and gives his hand down to help the guy up. "Oh damn Im sorry man." He says in a rather scrawny voice. His body seems timid and a bit shaky as he tries to help the man to his feet. "I didnt even see you there. Im Leeroy, but everyone calls me Slim." He says smiling as his huge figure overshadows the man by two fold. "Where did you even come from? I had no clue anyone else was here."
Back to top Go down
https://apexfuturistics.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xephyr Arc Facility   Xephyr Arc Facility Empty

Back to top Go down

Xephyr Arc Facility
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apex Futuristics :: Roleplay :: Atlantis Square :: Neptune's Platform-
Jump to: