Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Welcome to Apex Futuristics! Roleplay is now live. All users are expected to read the rules before posting.
Apex Futuristics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at Apex Futuristics, we believe in providing the best in genetic modifications.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The sky is scattered with a few clouds. A chance of thunderstorms with no rain.
There was a large accident with three trams today. Apex released this statement. "A simple test gone wrong, we were experimenting with a new model of tram today at increased speeds. Unfortunately, the timing was off when the three came to the same intersection. Luckily, no one was injured as all these tests are unmanned and made from a remote control. Please be patient as the trams are running slower than usual. Thank you."

Raev Cyti Undrgrnd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jakob Evanwing
Raev Cyti Undrgrnd Empty
PostSubject: Raev Cyti Undrgrnd   Raev Cyti Undrgrnd EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:06 am

A large area of abandoned buildings and such. People looking to avoid attention can inhabit these rundown places as well as people without money. A small group of people dedicated to disturbing the peace has taken over this area as their headquarters. Raves pop up all over with no cover charge each one being bigger than the last.
Back to top Go down
https://apexfuturistics.forumotion.net
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet
Name: Ichijin Kuuchuu Kyuuten Igyou

Raev Cyti Undrgrnd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raev Cyti Undrgrnd   Raev Cyti Undrgrnd EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:35 pm

Ichijin makes it to the party right when it's about to start. People are just started to line up for the huge rave that's about to happen. In the line, M, iShield, PJ, and Infinite saw their leader pop out of nowhere. They all decided they couldn't lose their spot in line and saving spots is just not something you can do. Kind of like a unwritten law amongst ravers.

Ichijin stood there near the front of the line for a long time. Not really in the line but pretty much at the door. He waited there for a little bit, wondering which guy he's suppose to give it to. Then he remembered that the guy was never specific about who he gives it to so just gave the package to the nearest security guard there was.

After that, he launched his way up to the roof tops flawlessly. After a few roof tops, he took out the cell phone the guy gave him and called him. When he hears somebody answer, he says, "It's done."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jakob Evanwing
Raev Cyti Undrgrnd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raev Cyti Undrgrnd   Raev Cyti Undrgrnd EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:32 pm

The voice smiled where Ikki could hear it. "Excellent. I knew you would'nt fail me." The voice paused for a minute as talking could be heard in the background. "We have another mission for you. A scientist of ours lost some very important...property some time ago. Unfortunately for us, that property contained many secrets we need now. Something he hid inside. We need you to retrieve it. This task will be harder than anything we've given you. It requires quick thinking and patience. In a moment, we will text you a picture of this property. We need you to locate it and isolate it for pick up. Copy?" The voice's grin could be heard knowing he cant say no.
"This is top priority. This is going to be your life until we say otherwise. Got it?" The voice paused for quite sometime. "You know the drill, call us using this phone once you've located it." The line clicked and the call ended. A lone text message came through revealing a young lady. A chilly wind blew through Ikki as something felt different in every fiber of his being.

Raev Cyti Undrgrnd Raben_10

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://apexfuturistics.forumotion.net
I.K.K.I.

I.K.K.I.

Character sheet
Name: Ichijin Kuuchuu Kyuuten Igyou

Raev Cyti Undrgrnd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raev Cyti Undrgrnd   Raev Cyti Undrgrnd EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:37 pm

"Got it?" Ichijin didn't really think about it seriously as he thought it be some kind of suit case or something like that. "You know the drill, call us on this phone once you've located it." When the picture came up, he felt his throat get dry. He stared at the picture for a long minute or two. He felt his grip on the phone weaken as the rain continued to pelt the phone's screen. He dropped the phone and it fell to the ground making a rather load clang.

He continued to stare at the phone on the roof top as it continued to get wet for a little while till he stomped the hell out of the ground till there was a big dent. He felt like he just reached a whole new low getting told to practically kidnap some girl. Then again, he realized that he only needs to isolate her. Maybe he'll just find her and catch her when she's sleeping. Ok, I can do this.

He picked up the phone as he dashed off toward the more residential area so he can look through some apartment areas. Doing a lot of grinding, wall jumping, flips, and spins. He finds himself in the more populated area, away from the raves. He looks around with a full intent to get this done by morning atleast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raev Cyti Undrgrnd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raev Cyti Undrgrnd   Raev Cyti Undrgrnd Empty

Back to top Go down

Raev Cyti Undrgrnd
Page 1 of 1